33. Jealousy and Cringe feelings

★★★_______________★★★

You know what they say about Love, you don't want to fall in love but you have a heart.
★★★_______________★★★

Heyyyyyy.

Double Update?

E shock you? E shock me too.

I'm excited because Amir is in this Chapter. He's my husband in case y'all don't know.

The song for this chapter is ‘Jealous’ by Fireboy DML. It fits this chapter a whole lot.

Enjoy✨

DARA'S POV

Our exams were meant to start in just one week time and I was more than prepared for the exams.

Miriam and I were currently in the school's library solving some Mathematics past questions because we were hundred percent sure that our teacher will give us Junior-Waec standard Questions.

"It's ten minutes to closing time. You guys should go back to your classes and start packing up your bags." The Library prefect said.

"We'll continue at your house today. Hope you aren't going to church today?" Miriam asked as we both packed up the books and put them in our bags.

"I'm now staying with Amira now. My parents travelled," I told her, hanging my bag and applying a little gloss on my lips.

"Amira? Wait, Amira Hassana Bello, the twin sister to Amir Hassan Bello?" She asked, her mouth gaping open in shock.

"Didn't I tell you? I moved over to her place two days ago." I replied as we both walked out of the library.

"Can I come over then, please," she begged as she held my palms in hers. "It's just for us to revise for our exams and we could do it together with Amira and him." She added.

"Why him? He has a name and his name is Amir!" I told her. Maybe fate was playing tricks on us but immediately I said Amir, I sighted him from afar walking over to our side.

"Dani, we'll not be going home early today. Our car broke down on the road." Amir said, walking over to my side with his hands inside his pockets.

"Okay. I'll be with Amira till he gets here." I replied him with a smile on my face. I turned to look at Miriam and she looked a bit shy to me.

Wait, she likes Amir?

"Miriam, how are you?" He asked in his not-so-thick hausa accent. The words rolled of smoothly his tongue and for a minute, I felt a bit Jealous that his voice sounded like that while talking to someone else.

"I-I'm fine. How a-are you-u?" She stuttered. Miriam was a blushing mess right now and it just confirmed my earlier thoughts.

Miriam liked Amir.

I don't know but it left this unsettling feeling within me that Miriam liked Amir, I don't know why but it didn't just sit well with me.

"I'm good. I'll see you guys later." He said and immediately, the bell rang indicating closing time.

"You like Amir?" I asked her as she bit her bottom lip to hide the smile that was forming on her face.

"Oh my Goodness! Don't tell me that you're like all those girls in our class that like Amir?!" I questioned, chuckling a little as her lips lit up into a full blown smile.