19. Not the Accident

__________★★★

...although I've been impacted by this accident, I am NOT beyond repair because the one who manufactured me can fix me right back and turn this wreckage into a beautiful sight.
★★★__________

Welcome to this Chapter. The songs for this chapter are:

1. Eyes on you by JayMikee
2. I'm a mess (Stripped Version) by Omah lay
3. Put your hands up by JayMikee ft Kingdom Dreamer

Hold your Kleenex tight. You might cry. Might, don't come after me if you didn't oo. 😭

"What in the world is happening here?" A voice asked as the blade fell from my hands and I raised my head up to look at her.

"You look familiar, Who are you?" I blurted out as I tried to recall where I knew her from but the spinning headache kept increasing.

"You self harm?" She asked as I stared at her with disdain in my eyes.

"Get out!" I yelled as tears cascaded down my cheeks.

"I'm not Judging you. I'm just..." She started but I cut her short immediately.

"I don't care. JUST. LEAVE. ME. THE. FUCK. ALONE." I yelled at her while I raised up my blade to use as a form of self defense.

"I can't leave you alone Kambili. At least not like this," she paused "I once self-harmed too." she said with her very beautiful smile. That smile that I would pay anything to get back. That peace that comes from within.

"You don't believe me right. Here, see my arm and thigh." she said as she took off her Jacket and raised her skirt up for me to see her scars.

Her thigh was badly bruised and her arm had bruises too but they were healed. They were not without scars.

"Can I tell you a story, Kambili?" She asked with a smile on her face, a smile that I knew was not fake.

I replied with a simple nod as she brought the first aid kit and started treating my cut. A part of me wanted to yell at her but I couldn't so I allowed her.

"I'll tell you the story but first, I need to attend to your cut," she said as she dabbed a cotton wool on my leg and I winced a little.

She was done treating my cut in the blink of an eye and she had wrapped it up with a bandage. 

"I was very little when my sister got pregnant." She started as I stared at her.

Could she be Mrs Nnanna's sister.

"My father invested all his money and even borrowed to invest in a business which crumbled. He started drinking and one day-" she paused as she took in a deep breath "-when one of his friends came over, the friend told him to make me a sex slave for money so he can repay his debts and start a new life and that was what he did," she said as my eyes widened.

What wickedness

"What wickedness. Your father is a beast. What about your mother!" I asked which sounded more like an exclamation.

"She was dead. She died while giving birth to me. How I was delivered from a dead woman is still what baffles me till date," she replied as a small chuckle escaped her lips.

"So sorry about that," I apologized and I felt myself warming up to her a bit.

"Yeah. Everyday, two men come to the house to rape me so that my father can pay off all his debts. When my father paid off all his debts, I thought it will stop but instead it continued,-" she paused as she fiddled with her bracelet and from her actions, I could tell that she was really nervous.