24a. Little things I

__________»≥

It's hard to fight the things that we are afraid of...

≤«__________

Another update guys. I'll be starting this chapter from Zephaniah's Point of view. I love writing from his point of view, if you haven't noticed.

I don't like typing swear words but Damn, this chapter will make you smile and frown and a bit emotional 😭. I'm not capping one bit.

The song for this chapter are

1. 'Toxic' by AYRA STARR.

2. 'Oh Why' by JayMikee.

3. 'Crazy Tings' by Tems.

Enjoy.

ZEPHAN'S POV

"So you like thick girls like me, right?" A random lady flirted as she batted her fake eyelashes at me.

"Not just thick girls like you but thick girls with pretty eyes like you," I replied as I placed a soft kiss on her palm and she blushed.

We were at Xander's cousin's wedding reception and I had no idea where Mom and Stephan were. They were probably somewhere chilling while having a 'Mommy and me' time.

I left my phone at home and I regretted it because I badly wanted to take pictures. This place looked fire.

The hall was tad bit dark but was illuminated with lights all over the place. There were flowers everywhere and candlesticks on the table.

Aesthetic and Ethereal.

This place looked too beautiful.

(This is how the party looks guys. Damn!)

"Hey, have you forgotten about me?" The thick beauty in front of me asked as I replied her with a small smile.

"Nah, just admiring the beauty of the goddess in front of me," I replied her in my thick British accent and from her look, I could tell that she was already whipped.

Remind me in my next life to retain my British accent.

"Zephaniah!" A babyish voice which I recognized to be Stephan's cried out as I turned back to face her.