30. Tears, Ice-cream and Awkward situations

..........----------..........
It's a word at a time that makes a sentence.
.........----------..........

If you don't have a crush, please get one before reading this chapter. I'm just joking Sha but anyways...

We are still in OAU guys but It's just my characters that will be in this chapter.

It's in Kambili's Point of View today. Y'all should enjoy.

The song for this Chapter is 'All I'm saying' by Mavin all stars.

KAM'S POV

Mrs Nadine had shared us into two groups and had given us a task to take aesthetic pictures of the university.

I had opened a group for our group members and we had assigned tasks to everyone in the group.

We were lucky to have Zephaniah in our group. Zephaniah was an aspiring photographer and videographer and I had single-handedly given him the task of taking pictures around the school.

"Jason," I called out, tapping him lightly on his shoulder as he turned back to face me.

I felt my words get stuck in my throat as I stared at the fine specimen in front of me. Jason was undoubtedly handsome even without trying.

"Kambili?" He said with his not-so-deep voice.

Jason was not in my group and he was having a chat with his group members but Miranda told me that he had taken a video of me and Chloe yesterday at the library and I badly needed the video.

"What's wrong? Why are you staring?" He asked with a small smile on his face as I bit my lower lip and sucked in a deep breath.

"Can I see you?" I asked him as he nodded his head and signalled me to wait for him. He then walked over to where Dami was seated and whispered something into his ears before walking over to my side.

"Let's go," he said as he tapped my cheek.

"Y-yeah. Let's go," I stuttered, mentally facepalming myself for how my voice sounded.

We both walked together until we reached a bench and we both sat down facing each other.

"How are you?" Jason asked with a smile on his face. That was when it occurred to me that I had never thanked Jason for his concern throughout the time when I was emotionally unstable.

Jason had unusually been of great help to me. He was that friend that I needed but I didn't know I needed. He didn't help me put a bandage on my scars but he was there to give me the assurance that I could heal.

"Thank you." I said, tilting my head up a bit to look at him. He had the brownest eyes ever and those eyes of his were rare.

Fine Specimen

"For what?" He asked.

"For Everything." I replied almost immediately with a smile on my face. "Thank you for caring about me Jason. Thank you," I added.

A small silence engulfed us both as Jason stared at me. I could feel naked under his stare, like he could see through me and with the way he was looking at me, I could literally do anything he asked me to do now.

"Only for you, pumpkin. Only for you," he replied as he stood up from his seat and walked closer to my side. He sat down close to me and when his thigh brushed mine, I could feel sparks.