28. Beautiful Mystery Girl

°°•°____________________°•°•°

There is nothing like Looking if you want to find something

°•°•°____________________°•°•°

Welcome to yet another chapter guys. The songs for the Chapter are:

1. My dear by Johnny Drille ft Di'ja
2. Mystery girl by Johnny Drille

Enjoy✨

KAM'S POV

When we all got to where the students were gathered, Miss Claire gave me a disappointed look before she faced the students and continued with what she was saying.

Mis Claire had shared us all into two groups and had given us a task which we were to start Tommorow.

"So you all would pick two group members from each group who are good in Photography and they would take random pictures from this school," she started, using her eyes to scan us all. "And I don't want any google images. I would know."

"But what if our group members aren't good in Photography?" Blessing asked which made me roll my eyes.

I was beginning to really dislike this girl to be honest. I never liked Social Science girls, except Halita but then, Blessing gave me every reason not to like her.

She complained about every single thing. She complained about the food that we were given, she complained about our rooms, she complained about the toilets, she complained about the environment and I was becoming sick of her already.

"Then you'll pick the best of the worst, abeg," Yolanda dismissed with a sigh as Blessing glared at her.

"I'll just communicate it to you all through WhatsApp. I'll create a group with your numbers and communicate it to you all," Mrs Nadine said with a smile on her face.

"Can I create the WhatsApp group? It seems like-"

"I already did that. I just created one," I cut Janet off with a Victorious smile on my face.

Janet glared at me and if looks could kill, I would be ten feets under right now. She looked like she wanted to desperately beat me up.

We were all about to go our separate ways when Four figures walked to where we stood.

They were on a Dark-blue hoodie and Joggers and they wore a Dark face-mask. They looked like robbers.

A million and one sirens blew in my head and I was about to run when I heard that calm soothing voice that I would never forget in a million years.

"We are not robbers. Don't be scared." She said, pulling her face mask down.

It was Zephan's Mom, Selena Davies.

"Thank God! You scared us all!" Mrs Nadine breathed out with a smile on her face.

It was dark and not many students were outside so they couldn't recognize that a Celebrity had entered their school.

"Oh my Goodness, it's Selena Davies!"

"Now I see where Zephan got his killer looks from."

"Omo, Zephan mama na hot babe oo!"

"God when! I need her as my mother in law asap!"

Those were the words that broke out from the mouth of students which made Mr Owens glare at us to make us keep quiet, yet they still kept talking.