3. Dread

«-----»

Angelic kinda being

«-----»

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS OMAH LAY FT TAY IWAR's TELL EVERBODY

"Oh my Kam, you wasted time!" Marie nagged as I tried to talk but she shunned me immediately.

"Save me the long talks abeg. I'm going somewhere and I'm already late. I need to go out with your car," she said as she took the keys from my hands.

"You're going on a date?" I asked her as I scanned her outfit

"Yes baby girl, not everyone's life is as boring as yours," she replied as she applied more gloss on her lips "Please stay safe and not a word of this to your dad, ehn." she said as she left the house.

As I went to the Dining table, My food was already served.

"Should I serve you anything, M'am?" One of the maids asked

"I'm fine but I'm not hungry." I said as I went upstairs and Removed my clothes.

As I went to the shower, Many thoughts filled my head as I hummed Omah lay's Bad Influence.

Omah Lay was one of my best musicians. How he put together his words amazes me, his voice baffles me.

He doesn't have the voice of a Thousand angels, no, but his voice is Angelic, one of a kind.

His songs are like Medicines. It gives you peace when you listen to them and when you don't, It leaves you craving it like an Addict.

I know I'm Obsessed, Thank you.

As soon as I was done having my bath, I wore my clothes which had already been laid out for me and then I slept off.

Today's sleep was easy to come by. I had never ever been stressed like today in my entire life.

Little did I know that this was nothing compared to Monday. I was just getting started.

★★★

Dread!!!

I Dreaded the Second week of Resumption.

Students are back to School—both the good, bad and Bullies, Prefects are always making sure that their Juniors are on the right dress code, especially Ss2 students and the teachers are not left out, bombarding you with stupid school work and asking you to submit Holiday Assignments.

The Second week of Resumption was another definition for Hell on Earth and believe me, Mondays were hell, pure hell.

"Submit your Physics Holiday Assignment!" Yolanda screamed as students hurried to submit their notes on her desk.

"Adah Azubuike, you are copying from Miranda. I will tell Mr-"

"Submit your Technical Drawing assignment!" Miley yelled as I hissed.

"This is not the Technical class abeg, shift!" I yelled as I went to submit my Physics holiday assignment.

The class was rowdy. Everyone was struggling to Copy assignments and Submit thier assignments before the next teacher comes to the class.