18. Zero healing process

•••>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PTSD will leave permanent scars
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<•••

Welcome to yet another Chapter. I'm so sorry for the slow updates and I don't promise to be updating more frequently Sha, but I'll try my best 😌.

Much love to everyone who keep reading my story. 

It's just two Point of Views today, Damilola and Kambili.

The song for this Chapter is ‘AWAY’ by Ayra Starr.

As I would always say, Enjoy. 

DAMI'S POV

"Guy, that drifting was mad..." Fareed started as I blocked out everything he was saying to focus on someone.

Miranda.

The way she easily flowed with everyone was one of a kind. She was currently talking with Yolanda which was very weird.

Yolanda and Miranda never clicked but they were even chuckling and giggling together.

Looking at Miranda, one would think that she was a very happy person who had no problems but after our talk days ago, my perception of her changed.

"Take a picture, it would last longer and stop gawking openly," David said as he patted my back.

"You know that you're suffering this small boy na. He's talking to you but you're looking at Yolanda," Jason started as his eyes flickered to Yolanda and back to me. "Murder her with your eyes oo!" Jay added as he burst into laughter.

"But you never told me anything like that oo. Damilola!" Fareed exclaimed emphasizing on my name

"Let's change topic abeg..."

"Damilola, how far na!" Zephan asked as he strolled into the class. Zephan's shirt was rumpled, his hair was a mess and his tie hung loosely around his collar.

It was very obvious that he just made-out.

"Zephan, when will you change. You look a mess right now!" David muttered as Fareed rolled his eyes.

"Did you say something, David?" Zephan asked as he walked over to our side and sat on one of the desks. 

"Where are you coming from?" David replied with a question as I used my elbow to give him a slight nudge.

"My class. Why are you asking?" Zephan inquired as he raised his eye brows up and Fareed cleared his throat.

"So Dami, when did your feelings for Yolanda start?" Fareed asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Wait! Dami likes Yolanda, Damn!" Zephan voiced out as I creased my brows.

"Shut up. Its not true, don't go and say rubbish oo," I told Zephan as his eyes widened.

"Your secret is safe with me, young lad." He replied as he patted my back.

"Who dey Zuzu!" Mr Saka our pídgìn teacher said as he entered the class and the class cheered. 

"If you no do my last assignment," he paused "I no go flog you. Sha do am." he said as everyone started laughing. [If you did not do my last assignment, I won't punish you but please do it].