"We'll be alright Lexi, don't worry about it," I pull out of the hug, saying the three words that used to comfort both her and I. A small comforting smile flashes on my face, "Go take a shower and get ready for breakfast. I'll meet you downstairs."

She nods along, whispering a small "okay" under her breath. She wipes the tears that were hanging on the lashes of her bambi eyes, giving me a small smile as she wipes her fingers on the material of the shirt hugging her body. "I'll see you downstairs."

As soon as Lexi walks out of the hotel room I manage to drag myself back to the bed. I wish I could say I went back to sleep after I was interrupted this morning, but I didn't. Instead I forced myself into the dark world of Twitter, where I spent almost half an hour reading people's unwanted thoughts and opinions about me spending the night walking around Paris with their favorite rockstar.

I wish I could say most of the comments were nice, but that would be a total lie. Everyone seemed to leave harsh comments despite their lack of knowledge on me, and even though I didn't know any of these people and vice versa their words still stung a little.

After I consumed a good portion of everyone's unwanted opinions, I dragged myself out of bed again. I deleted the app completely from my phone this time, questioning myself why I even had it alone in the first place. It's not like I ever used it anyways.

The sky was a beautiful shade of light blue, almost no clouds in sight. The sun shone directly into my eyes as soon as I stepped inside the bathroom, making me squint in response. 

I manage to brush my teeth, put my contacts in and do some light makeup all in the span of less than twenty minutes, I walk back to my room; still not getting used to the size and the view it provided me with of the city outside.

I kneel down, my fingers looking through different piles of clothes trying to find something comfortable and to go along with the sunny weather outside.

I settled on some tight blue jeans, a red top and black platform Mary Janes to match with it. I pull half of my heart behind, a small black hair clip holding onto it loosely. A few blonde strands in front of my face framing it perfectly, and I stare at my reflection still not getting used to the short blonde.

With my phone in one hand, and a tiny black purse hanging loosely around my elbow I walk out of my hotel room. My feet drag tiredly all the way to the elevator, a figure whose back was in front of me was standing waiting for it too- hitting the elevator buttons impatiently,

Only when I get near the man do I smell the familiar scent of vanilla and cigarettes. "Mornin'" I mutter lazily as I walk beside Harry who was fidgeting with his hands, frozen in his spot as he waits for the elevator.

"Hey," he replies lazily too, his eyes taking a quick look at me, scanning my whole body before he fixes his gaze back to the elevator whose doors thankfully open.

We step inside and he presses the button to the first floor, a beat of silence between us until I decide to break it. "Wanna be my personal tour guide for the day?" I ask, quoting the words he said to me last night as he dragged me into the same elevator.

I wanted to see the city as much as I could today, go to different cafes and museums and take a few strolls near the Eiffel Tower, so who better to ask to show me around than Harry?

A lazy grin appears on his face, one that lasted less than a second. "Sure," he replies less enthusiastically as we step out of the elevator at the same time. "But do know I charge extra this early in the mornings'' 

I roll my eyes at his dry joke but yet I find myself slightly smiling in amusement. "No special deals for friends?" I grin walking beside him now.

He looks down on me due to our height difference, eyebrows raised and a small grin on his face, "Friends?"