I closed my eyes not able to understand what is happening with me.. Why I'm not able to control myself whenever he is near me.. He drives me crazy with his words and his deep husky voice..I felt him backing off from me a little and looked at me who was breathing heavily by closing her eyes..

" fucking, So hot.." he said while leaning near my ears..while my eyes were still closed not knowing what to do..i was not able to look in his eyes..

" I love seeing this much effect of me on you..Princess.." he said still whispering against my skin..sending chills through my spine..I opened my eyes and found him staring at me with his dark brown orbs..I felt my cheeks turning into crimson red shade.. Right now I could feel myself being a red tomato..

" You know, How fucking I'm controlling myself not to Kiss you right now?.." he said while whispering against my skin making me breathe heavily..I widened my eyes hearing his deep voice, understanding what he meant..I came back in my sense and immediately push him off from me..I looked in his eyes before turning around completely and leaving from there immediately..

*****

I came out of my room with the towel and a pair of clothes in my hands as he is fully drenched in rain ,if Mr. Jeon doesn't changes his clothes, he'll definitely catch cold..I made my way towards him, Who was sitting on the couch..I put the towel infront of him..

" Dry y-your hair Mr. J-Jeon.."I said while looking down not daring to look in his eyes..I immediately widened my eyes realising that he pulled me on his lap.. I flinched at his actions..I looked at him with my widened eyes.. Not knowing why he is doing these things..

"Can you please Dry my hair?.Angel.. "he said looking at me with his dark brown orbs..I nodded my head before getting up from his lap.. I again widened my eyes when he pulled me on his lap again..

"Like this.. "He mumbled while placing his big veiny muscular arms around my tiny waist...

" M-Mr. Jeon.. " I said while looking down biting my lip..I'm not liking the way he is around me.. He is making me so nervous..my heart is beating so fast..I'm not able to breathe properly when he is around me..

" Yes ,love.. "he said while caressing my right cheek making me flinch lightly..I look at him with my doe eyes..

"W-Why my h-heart is b-eating so f-fast?.."I said looking at him not knowing what is happening to me.. Why my heart is beating so fast..Mr. Jeon chuckled softly at my words.."Is he laughing at me? "

" A-are you l-laughing at m-me.. "I said while biting my lip thinking he is also making fun of me like others do..

" No, Why would I laugh at my little angel?..hmm.. " he said while still caressing my cheek..Without me even realizing my cheeks turned into crimson red...I don't know what to do that time so I started to dry his hair..

" Also It's just because your little heart is not able to resist my charm.. "I heard him whispering in his deep husky voice before leaning in and placing his lips on my earlobe making my breath stuck at the back of my throat and a strong shiver ran down my spine..I immediately pushed him a little away from me and started to dry his hair to avoid this awkward silence full of tension..

"Mr. J-Jeon can you b-bend a l-little?.."I mumbled in my slow voice because I was not able to reach his hair even though I was sitting on his lap, because of his height I wasn't able to reach.. After he bend himself a little, I was able to dry his hair..