Chapter 6

Having seen the Lamborghini in the parking space with the same shade of silver and blue custom stripe, Saphira felt like she was going mad because she felt the need to check on her own care back in the parking lot of her apartment building. It could easily be a coincidence, but she just had the feeling of needing to check the car when she got back. That was all she was thinking as she sat on the bus back to the bus stop by her apartment. She knew once she checked the lot, and found the car was still there, she knew she would relax and laugh at herself for being ridiculous.

When the bus came to a stop at her stop, Saphira got off the bus to make her way back to her apartment. She breathed in the cool, night air as she walked along the sidewalk quickly towards the apartment. She grimaced a little as the straps of her heels were rubbing against her skin a little bit as she walked, which threatened to form blisters on her feet. Thankfully, she did not have to walk too far to return to her apartment. She hummed softly to herself as she entered the building and made her way to the elevator. She knew it will likely seem strange she would go to the car lot after entering through the front door of the building, but there were not many people around so it was fine.

She stepped into the elevator and pressed the car lot button. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the elevator to reach the bottom. She did wonder if it was possible to find the previous owner of the Porsche. Now that she had found a Lamborghini with the same color, marking and modified brand badge, it could be possible that the owner is in the city. But it might be a bit hard given the population of the city. She sighed deeply, deciding that if she ever came across the owner, she would ask. Going out of her way to find them would simply just be creepy.

When the elevator doors open, Saphira stepped out and made her way through the lot to where her car was parked. The car lot was quiet at the moment. There was no noise, no engine, so the car should still be parked in the same spot. The only noise she could hear was her heels on the pavement. She walked to the end row of the cars she was walking by, and she found it. The Porsche was still sitting in the park she had left it in.

I don't know why I even thought to check up on this car...it is still here. It was just a coincidence.

Saphira stared at the car for a moment, feeling that sense of paranoia leaving her before she turned and rolled her eyes. "Phew! Man, that was close!" Saphira jumped and turned as soon as she heard that.

"Hello?" Saphira looked around slowly before she walked back to her car to look around. "Is anyone here? I heard you." There was no response. Not even the sound of a scuffle. "Okay...I am going crazy tonight..."

Saphira decided to just get out of the parking lot and head up to her apartment. She felt a little too freaked out at the moment. She ran back to elevator to head up to her floor and slapped herself across the face a few times for good measure. She didn't want to seem like a crazy person. She figured she was just hearing things, and she scared herself. Yes, that was it. It was only her imagination, and no one was in the lot with her.

She shivered at the very thought of it, and she immediately wanted to shower to calm herself down. Once she returned to her apartment, she went to her room and stripped before getting into the shower to spend a half hour just scrubbing her skin under the hot shower. She felt a lot better by the end of it, and she calm down. She pushed that to the side, and the only thing that was on her mind right now was the thought of her boyfriend possibly cheating on her with Claudia.

She wouldn't even have a clue how they met. Saphira has not once mentioned Claudia's name to Dylan as she didn't like using people's names when ranting about them. She has only spoken about the woman's behaviour to Dylan without naming her, so he would not know who she is by name. But if they both knew each other...was she considered a side piece? Or maybe this was some kind of plan Claudia had to hurt her. She didn't know. But as she was going to have dinner with Dylan at the Italian restaurant the next day, she figured she might ask him some questions there.