Chapter 22: Growing Frustrations

Olaf was just finishing the story of Y/N, Elsa, Anna, Kirstoff, Sven, Flurry, and himself to the people trapped within the Enchanted Forest. The way he told it was a bit dramatic and embarrassed Y/N, Elsa, and Anna a little, but the snowman spared no detail. He made the people feel emotionally attached to the story.

"Oh, and then Elsa woke up the magical spirits and we were forced out of our Kingdom. Now our only hope is to find the truth about the past, but we don't have a clue how to do that. Except Elsa and Y/N are hearing voices and strumming of a guitar, so we got that going for us," Olaf finished while stepping back to Elsa and Anna. The Captain and Queen sighed while the Princess awkwardly smiled. "Any questions?"

They all just looked at them, still taking the story in.

"I think thy got it," Olaf stated before Elsa unfroze the ground on the soldier's side and Y/N made the lightning vanish on the tree people's side.

"Are you really Queen and Captain of Arendelle?" The Lieutenant asked while standing back up.

"We are," The two answered.

"Why would nature reward a person of Arendelle with magic? Let alone two," Yelena asked, walking back to her people's side.

"I'm not from Arendeele," Y/N started, making the tribe leader look at him, before she started to look a little closer at him. "Well, not born there anyway..."

"Perhaps to make up for the actions of your people," The Lieutenant told her.

"My people are innocent," Yelena claimed. "We would have never attached first."

"May the truth be found," The Lieutenant stated, while Anna was looking at him through her hand, where they were held in a frame manner. It was starting to freak him out a little. "Hi. I'm sorry. Uh, what's happening?"

Y/N realized it as she did. "You're Lieutenant Mattias!"

"Library, second portrait on the left," Anna added, with Y/N and Elsa joining Anna. "You were our father's official guard."

"Agnarr," Mattias spoke. "What did happen to your parents?"

Elsa sighed in despair and started to look down while Y/N took a nervous breath.

"Our parents' ship went down in the Southern Sea six years ago," Anna answered the Lieutenant.

Mattias was saddened by this news, but smiled upon looking at the two sisters. "I see him. I see him in your faces," He told them before looking at Y/N, smiling as well. "And I see his personality in you, Captain."

"Oh, um, Y/N is fine, Lieutenant," Y/N spoke.

"So it Mattias," He told him as well.

"Really?" Anna happily asked.

Mattias looked back at his men. "Soldiers," He spoke before looking back at the royals. "We may be getting on in years, but we're still strong."

They stood along with Y/N, Elsa, and Anna before facing Yelena and her people. "And proud to serve Arendelle."

Yelena ans her tribe held their staffs while starting to back away.

"Wait. Please," Elsa pleaded while taking a step forward.

"Someone has called us here. The world is at risk as an old foe from the past is about to return to this world. We need all the help we can get," Y/N joined her.

"We need to find what it is, along with what it is that called us here. I believe they have the answers, that they may help us free this forest," Elsa continued.