Chapter 5: Balance of Nature

Y/N and the Royal family rode on horseback from Arendelle castle. Y/N held his compass as he rode with Agnarr as the Princesses rode with Iduna, as a trail of ice kept on forming behind her horse as they rode into the night. They rode into the town that was right outside of the castle's gates, as the people slept, and soon into the forest.

The forest was still in mid-bloom with the spring season still setting in upon the region as the life that nature provided flourished once again after a harsh winter season.

As the group traveled further and deeper into the forest in search of the Valley of the Living Rock, they soon found a path in the forest and traveled down it. This was once Y/N saw that the compass pointed in the direction that they needed to go was straight.

As they continued to travel, Y/N thought he saw a young child riding on a block of ice on a sled as a Reindeer was pulling it while holding a lantern from its mouth. He turned his head back and wasn't sure if he still saw them due to how fast they were moving.

They soon found a clearing, that kind of looked like an amphitheater as the center was a bit lower than the outside perimeter. There were boulders, about a yard or so in height scattered all over as well. Y/N and the Royal family got off of the horses and walked to the center of the clearing as Iduna held Anna in her arms, and Y/N closed his compass.

"Please! Help!" Agnarr called out. "It's my daughter."

The boulders then started to stir before they rolled down to them as they were surrounded. The boulders then shifted as they stood up, revealing to them to be trolls, as the group of humans stood closer to each other with Elsa grabbing Y/N's hand.

"It's the king," One of the trolls spoke.

There was then an older troll, the leader of the tribe, who approached the family. And the other trolls moved out of the way for Pabbie, and the King kneeled down.

"Your majesty," Pabbie greeted as he motioned for Y/N and Elsa to put one of their hands into his own. "Born with the powers or cursed?"

"Born I think," Y/N said. "But I have no idea. I have taught myself how to control them."

"Interesting," Pabbie replied as he looked at Elsa, waiting for her answer.

"Born," Agnarr answered for Elsa as Pabbie. "And they're getting stronger."

Pabbie then turned to Iduna, and motioned for her to bring Anna closer. "Here, here," He instructed.

The troll put a hand onto Anna's forehead once Iduna kneeled as well. "You are lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed," Pabbie explained. "But the head can be persuaded."

"Do hat you must," Agnarr pleaded.

Pabbie then made the memories of Anna appear before them as he moved his hand. "I recommend we remove all magic," He continued, as a few memories of Elsa and Anna playing in the snow inside were changed to be them playing outside in the winter. Even a few of them with Y/N were changed as well. "Even memories of magic, to be safe. But don't worry. I'll leave the fun."

Pabbie, once finished, then put the memories back into Anna's head as the white streak in her hair became a little more faded, but still present. "She will be okay."

"But she won't remember we have powers?" Elsa asked.

"It's for the best," Agnarr explained. "Once you have more control over them, then we will let Anna know again."

"But I have control," Y/N added. "Or is it possible that Anna could remember that Elsa has powers since most of the time we used them together?"

"It could be," Iduna theorized. "There's just so much we don't know about the powers."