Chapter 3: Enchanted Tales

It had been a few months since Y/N had saved the two Princesses of Arendelle, and had been taken in by the Royal family to live with. He still remembers the awe he felt upon seeing the castle for the first time, and the entirety of the kingdom along with the nature and sea that surrounded it.

Y/N had his own room, across the hall from Elsa and Anna's. His room was the same size as theirs, where he had his bed and wardrobe. It consisted of all types of clothes that were black and yellow, with a little red here and there as accent colors. There was also a fireplace, a grandfather clock, and a small bookshelf. The other part of the room had an area dedicated to fencing, since Agnarr remembered that Y/N mentioned that he was taught to use a saber.

Y/N had all kinds of things that he had not had for a long time. A stable source of food was one of these, and the royal cooks welcomed any request from the boy. Sometimes, he even showed them how to make new dishes that he had heard about in his travels. All of the different mixes of ingredients and herbs created new and amazing tastes for the people. 

Y/N had true friends in the Royal family and staff of the castle. He always enjoyed playing games with Elsa and Anna, even though he didn't understand all of them all of the time. The princesses always enjoyed watching Y/N use his powers to make birds out of lightning among other things, and he enjoyed sharing with them. He enjoyed learning about the kingdom, traditions, and other things about the world from King Agnarr and Queen Iduna. Y/N was like a son to the king and queen. And the king and queen were like a father and a mother to Y/N. The king and Y/N even had fencing matches in Y/N's room twice a week. The queen always enjoyed showing Y/N legends from all parts of the world. From how the Goddess Calypso ruled the seas to that of the Dead Man's Chest.

It was late one night as Y/N closed a book he was reading. It was about how a group of pirates were cursed by the Aztec Curse. It made the band become a living death, unable to feel or taste anything. In moonlight, they became walking skeletons. Y/N wondered if the curse was broken, but that further reading would be later as he got off of his bed and went to see what Elsa and Anna were doing.

The door to their room was slightly cracked as he opened it a little more and watched the two girls as they played 'Enchanted Forest.' They were in the middle of a snowy landscape. Anna was on her knees in the middle of it, as Elsa was on her hands and knees.

"Anna. Elsa. Y/N," Agnarr called to the three of them.

"Bedtime soon," Iduna added.

"Oh, no," Anna said as she took hold of a snow figure as she had another in her other hand already. "The princess is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell! Quick Elsa, make a prince, a fancy one!"

Anna had dropped one of the figures as she held out a hand to Elsa, waiting for the prince. Elsa had covered her mouth at the relation of their story before making a figure in her hands as Anna took it.

"Oh no, the prince is stuck too!" Anna added before changing her voice, to be a little deeper for the prince. It was at this point that Agnarr was behind Y/N.

"I've played this hundreds of times with them, and I still don't understand how any of it works," Y/N explained to Agnarr, who looked interested in what the two girls were playing.

 "'Who cares about danger when there's love?'" Anna voiced before making the prince and princess figures kiss a few times.

"Ugh, Anna, blegh..." Elsa said at Anna's actions. "Kissing won't save the forest!"

Agnarr and Y/N had gone into their room, as Iduna in as well. Agnarr had a candle in his hands, as Y/N squatted down near the landscape.

"The Lost Fairies are crying out!" Elsa then added as she made the sound of an elephant while holding a giraffe figure. "What sound does a giraffe make?"