Chapter 21: Into the Enchanted Forest

Y/N had moved right out of his spot in the study upon seeing the diamonds of ice in the sky. He noticed the symbols on them were the four elements from the Enchanted Forest story that Agnarr once told them as kids.

"Air, water, fire, and earth," He spoke while touching one of each ice diamond.

They then fell out of the sky, making him take a step back as he saw the same seal of light in the sky as Elsa did. He then heard a sound in the fireplace. Turning he saw the raging fire suddenly die out while hearing the wind start to pick up outside.

He ran back to the room he shared with Elsa, but found that she was no longer there. Flurry, being frightened by the strong winds jumped onto his shoulder.

"I have no idea what is happening either, buddy," Y/N explained to him as he noticed the waterfall stopped flowing water as well. "So, no fire or water. And high winds have picked up. Earth's next."

He ran out of the room as he was trying to find where Elsa had gone. Along the way, he told the guards to start evacuating people out of the Kingdom and to the cliffs.

He ran through the town, soon finding Elsa. "It'll be okay. Evacuate to the cliffs."

"Elsa!" He called while running. As he did, he felt the ground start to shift and grabbed her hand and continued to run for the cliffs. 

It was not  long before all of the people of Arendelle were on the cliffs that overlooked the Kingdom. Y/N, Elsa, and Anna had regrouped to talk about what happened while Kristoff was passing out emergency supplies to the people of the Kingdom. There was no telling how long they would be on the cliffs.

"Okay, I don't understand," Anna stated. "You've both been hearing a voice and strumming of a guitar and you didn't think to tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry it," Elsa spoke.

"We made a promise not to shut each other out," Anna added.

"About that..." Y/N commented. "There's something that I haven't told the both of you, and it might be related."

Anna sighed. "Just tell me what's going on."

"I woke the magical spirits at the Enchanted Forest," Elsa came right out to tell her.

"And Grandpabbie told me three years ago that some old enemy is going to rise up from hell," Y/N added.

"Wait, what" Elsa asked.

Anna was taken aback by the two of them. "Okay, that's definitely not what I thought either of you were going to say."

"Wait. The Enchanted Forest?" Anna asked Elsa, choosing to address what her sister said first. "The one that Father warned us about?"

"Yes," Elsa answered.

"Why would you do that?" Anna asked.

"Because of the voice. I know it sounds crazy... But I believe whoever is calling me is good," Elsa explained.

"How can you be sure?" Y/N asked her.

"I can just feel it in my magic. I can feel it," She added. "And this foe from hell that you mentioned... Do you have any clue about who it is?"

"Nothing," Y/N shook his head. "The only thing I know is what Grandpabbie told me. 'Once the four become awake, a great distance traveled will be needed to take. Only one will cross the sea to find the past, as the other will find his own quite fast. Meet the man that legend tells, and on that day an old foe will arise from hell.' There are just too many legends that tell of men. 'World's End.' 'Curses of the Sea.' It goes on and on, but it will be happening this year, whatever it is. I just feel that whatever this is... That it is my destiny."