Chapter 1

The moonlight shines on the floor to ceiling window of Jaekyung's room, panting and sated as he laid on his back after he just finished having another steamy night with Dan, the smaller man also panting and laying beside Jaekyung facing his back from the bigger man. Dan let out a deep sigh as he pushed himself up to go clean himself and go to sleep, they both have work tomorrow and its late now.

He was stopped on his tracks when Jaekyung grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving, "where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"U-uhm... cleaning up," Dan stuttered, his body still a bit shaky as they did it twice this night.

Jaekyung smirked, "clean up already? But I'm not satisfied yet," he purred and pulled the smaller man close to him, Dan letting out a squeak as he thumped on the athelete's hard chest.

Dan sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for Jaekyung to catch his breath and start again, but after 10 minutes of laying in Jaekyung's arms, nothing happened yet, he was just... there, being held close. He can hear Jaekyung's steady beating heart, which tinted Dan's cheek of a light pink color, why is he holding him close like this? It's really getting more and more difficult to not fall for him, as he always does this now every after sex.

He doesn't understand the sudden after-sex cuddle, usually once they are done he will be pushed aside then Jaekyung will leave the bed to shower, but now... he will be held like this for some time, usually this is where he fell asleep as well.

"Uhm..." Dan was about to speak but then was cut off immediately.

"You will drop by to see your grandma tomorrow after work, right?" Jaekyung asked.

Dan flinched at the question but nodded, "yeah... yeah I will, I'll also probably be home late... its best if you take dinner with the team tomorrow before going home," he murmured.

"Hmm..." Jaekyung answered, "I can accompany you, I want to see her as well," he said and sighed, tightening his hold on Dan's thin body, "besides, she said she liked me being around," he said and smirked.

Dan gulped and nodded turning his head a little when Jaekyung's hold on him tightened a little, "s-sure... whatever you like..." he murmured, "uhm... sir...? I think we should wash up... and... go to sleep," he murmured, trying to wiggle free.

"i got your room cleaned up and your bedsheets and pillows sent to laundry," Jaekyung murmured, not loosening his grip, "in the meantime... stay here," he murmured, a blush coating his sweaty face as well, thankful for the dim light covering that.

"Oh..."

"Who knows, maybe I'll get in the mood again later, you'll just be at arms reach when I need you," Jaekyung added, to not make it obvious that he wanted Dan to stay longer.

"Right..." Dan murmured and sighed, staying still now.

Jaekyung smirked and held Dan closer, falling into the most comfortable sleep he had the night.