Chapter 65 - 『Be Careful Who You Talk To』

Start from the beginning

"Lan Zhan?"

Since it was already the Hanguang-jun who said such threatening words, they all sheathed their weapon and went on as if nothing had happened.

And Wei Ying, Wei Ying didn't even knew that the latter could talk like that.

It sent an unknown thrill down to his spine, making him shiver.

"Oh, Lan Er Gege~ I didn't know you would come and save me like a cultivator in shining sword." Wei Ying teases, nudging the latter with his elbow.

"Mn, only for Wei Ying." Lan Zhan surprisingly says, making the other stunned.

Why does it feel like Lan Zhan has been flirty nowadays, thought the dense idiot Wei Ying.

"Haha...much appreciated, Lan Zhan."

The said man only nods. Sooner then, Lan Qiren walks to them.

"Wangji." The elder calls.

"Shushu." Lan Zhan greets back.

The two stared at each other for a while that it made Wei Ying a bit awkward, but he stood his ground nonetheless.

"Good job, Wangji." Lan Qiren then says.

Huh, what's with the Lans that kept surprising him today? He never expected Lan Qiren who was so uptight with their own rules, just complimented Lan Zhan for being rude.

Though he's not that rude since he just corrected everyone's hesitation.

Soon enough, the three people that was on Xuanwu's back finally arrived.

Xuanwu swims around the warf for a while, finding a perfect place to make the people on its back to climb down safely.

The first to climb down was Jin Zixuan, offering his hand to his own bride as Jiang Yanli reaches for it.

As the two were on their own world, Cale simply smiles at them.

Just before he could jump down himself, a hand was then offered below him.

Of course it was Lan Xichen.

Of course it made Cale's heart flutter.

"What a gentleman, Huàn-ge."

The said man simply chuckles before readying himself to catch his lover on his arms.

As the redhead jumps down willingly and trustful that Lan Xichen will catch him, there were a distinct whispers and squeals alike.

But Cale paid it no mind as he slotted to the older's arms like a perfect puzzle piece.

Lan Xichen's arms encircled around the redhead's waist as he felt a sense of deja vu, immediately remembering the first and second time he caught Cale in his arms.

"This is the third time I caught you in my arms, A-Xun."

Their first is when they were still young, second at the start of their friendship, and their third as lovers.

They have come a long way since then.

Cale just laughs freely, surprising Lan Xichen for a while at seeing such raw emotion from the redhead before he laughs with him.

How ethereal, how beautiful, such a utopia for the two of them.

Just as Jiang Cheng was about to call to the redhead, he stopped in his tracks as he frowned...quite annoyed.

Shijie has that peacock, Gege has Zewu-Jun, and his sly Shixiong have his own Lan Zhan.

Fuck everything then.