At last, he finally put his phone down and looked at his twin's sleeping face.

Her face twitched slightly. Jungkook felt calmness spread through his body as he hugged Y/N.

It wasn't too late until he fell asleep while hugging his twin.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
-ring-
-cling-

'Mmmh...'

Jungkook groaned and looked at the phone. He swiped the receiver and held the phone to his ear.

'Hello?'

'Uhh hyung, we are at the doorstep.'

Jungkook finally regained his consciousness as he stood up and stumbled a few steps and finally opened the door which Loid and Shizu were ringing for a while.

'Hello.' Loid and Shizu bowed.

Jungkook noticed the third person who was his company driver whom he sent to bring the ordered food.

He finally came to know how Loid and Shizu were able to find the way to Y/N's doorstep.

'Hello.' Jungkook greeted in Japanese.

Loid and Shizu spoke in English, Japanese, and broken Korean all this time with Jungkook.

Jungkook took the food from the driver and closed the door after the younger ones were inside the apartment.

'She is still sleeping.'

'Oh.'

'If you can't understand anything then please notify me. I will try to translate through the translator app.'

'No problem! I know Korean just fine!' Shozu winked.

Loid sighed.

'Of course, you will. You obsessed fan of Kpop.' Loid smacked Shizu's hand and sat on the couch.

'What happened to Y/N? She doesn't sleep at this time. You said she was sick.' Shizu asked Jungkook and ignored Loid's teasing.

'Uhh...' Jungkook debated whether to tell them or not.

Suddenly the doorbell rang again. Jungkook got up and opened the door.

'Hello.'

'Hyung? Why are you here now?' Jungkook asked.

Hoshi came inside and put down his shoes.

'Just wanted to see how she is. I can't wait till tomorrow morning. Don't worry I will leave soon.'

'Hello, hyung!'

Loid greeted when he saw Hoshi as Shizu also greeted Hoshi.

Hoshi was too surprised to see the Japanese adults there.

'When did you guys come?! How are you guys?'
.

.

.

.

.
'Oh! But Mr.Ahn is so good. I have talked to him one time and saw him with Y/N several times. He doesn't seem like a bad guy!' Loid frowned.

'Loid did you notice one thing?' Shizu asked.

'What?' Hoshi, Jungkook, and Loid asked at the same time.

'Based on Hoshi oppa and Jungkook oppa's words, I think that boy is that person who tried to rape Y/N back in her high school.'

'Fuck! It can be! Damn! I forgot about Anna and Y/N's past! Why didn't I think about it?!' Hoshi cursed as he ruffled his hair frustratedly.

Jungkook sighed irritatedly. He didn't like the fact that some strangers or his twin's friends knew her better than him. He wanted to open Y/N's little brain and see what she is thinking all the time.

"Why do you think that I have a little brain?! I am more smarter than you! I am both doctor and artist you bitch!" Jungkook suddenly thought about how Y/N would react if she heard his thoughts.
.
.
.
Perhaps because of the discomfort Jungkook was feeling, Y/N woke up and groaned slightly because of the headache. She looked around to know where she was. All the memories of the previous hours were regained and she finally recalled this place.

'It's.....my place....' Y/N smiled and mumbled.

She stood up and walked out of the room. She needed some comfort. Because even though she was happy to come to her apartment, this was also the very certain place where she had an accident and went into a coma.

Hearing laughter from the living room, she walked towards the living room only to see Hoshi. She was disappointed somehow and wanted to see Jungkook. But still, she needed some warmth to assure her that Li-un won't be able to catch her again.

'Oppa.....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......