"Sorry bhaiya promise agey se nhi krungi" she replied back!

"Good for you!" Arhaan replied back

Emaan got done with her homework and apology letters! She gives them to Arhaan and he throughly check them out! Emaan have purposely added to much sweetness in the letters so that her brother approves and principal forgives her! She doesn't really care about Mrs Roshni but she still wrote a good enough letter!

"Good" He gave them back to her and smiled!

"Shukar" she spoke exasperated!

Ali was in his room watching football but he was least interested in all of his friends planned a day full of fun today meanwhile he was sitting in his room missing all of it! He regretted not going to Islamabad atleast he wouldn't be grounded there and by the time he would have come back Arhaan wouldn't have grounded him because of college!

But knowing Arhaan he knew he must have punished him one way or other and he was really glad that he did it only for four day he left him with very little punishment if he would have been a couple of years younger than he would be punished harshly for the stunt he just pulled off! Ali wasn't new too Arhaan's punishment he have been to Arhaan's study enough of times to actually know how cruel his brother can be!

When Ali got admission in Karachi's biggest medical college his father made Arhaan his local guardian! Ali was aware of Arhaan's strictness but he never lived under his guardianship! He decided to study in karachi because he wanted to have freedom and a good hostel experience but he had no idea Arhaan would be worst than his own father! He was way more serious and strict when he is the one responsible for you!

The day Arhaan slapped him in front of his friends alot of people started making fun of him it was embarrassing for him but he never told his father about it because if he would have than his father would have taken him back immediately besides now that he look back he is way more grateful to his brother than he can ever be! His father gave him good upbringing but it was his brother who happens to be his idol! He lives his life so gracefully that Ali really wants to follow his footsteps!

The already watched football was becoming way to boring for him he was about the throw pillow on the Tv out of frustration because he just saw a Instagram story of his buddy watching a new film! Thats when Arhaan entered the room. Ali looked at him and smiled sheepishly and put the cushion back and started cleaning his bed!

"Kia karahe ho tum?" Arhaan asked

"Dance" Ali muttered under his breath!

Arhaan listened to him but chooses to ignore him his siblings have no control on their tongues and he have learned it by now! He went towards him and settled on the couch besides him!

"Kia hua Ali?" He asked softly
Ali just showed him his friends story and Arhaan chuckled his brother was whining he found it very hilarious but he controlled himself! And give him his infamous smirk!

"Karoge ainda aisi ulti seedhi harkat! Ali just shook is head in noo!

"Ali bacha ye serious issue ha aj ye batt ha kal ko koi bari baat hogi I know you likes covering for her but beta ye cheeze serious hosakti ha wese hi iske exams kareeb ha please don't support her in things like this! Mazak masti sab apni jagah but don't hide the things from me that actually needs my attention okay?" He explained him softly

Ali realised he shouldn't have done it but Emaan was being way to cute to be ignored that is why he did it maybe he will do it again but he won't hide it from Arhaan anymore!

"Next time se nhi krunga promise!" He replied while looking down!

"Ab ye itni sad shakalein mat bano ajou let's play fifa" Arhaan told him

Arhaan can never tolerate his siblings being sad he can do anything to cheer them up! And just like that Ali's mood was lifted up! He immediately stood up and set up the game! They don't play very often infact once in months but still his favourite game partner would be his brother forever! He doesn't feel bad when he wins he rather feels proud!

"Jeet hi na jaye ap mujhse!" Ali replied after giving him one controller!

Arhaan just smirked at him! Both of them were well aware who is the champion! They started the game they were super engrossed in game and it  was now almost 9 pm!

"Assalam walikum!" A loud voice boomed in the house! Ali's face paled while Arhaan stood up to leave the room!

It was his father's voice! Ali completely forgot about him coming! Aziz khan was a very strict father! He have the same genes as his father which Arhaan also shares! Arhaan's father was the sweet guy but his chachu wasn't he knews where to draw a line He was a very good person but he was strict! It was him who have taught Arhaan everything and Arhaan was just his reflection! The ideas of punishments were mostly generated by him but he was a completely different person to Emaan she was his princess and he likes to spoil her to no limit! Even Arhaan can not say a word to her in his presence!!

"Bhaiya please!" Ali pleaded

"Kia please!" Arhaan replied smirking!

"Please na batiyga is test ke bare me na punishment ke bare me please bhaiyaa!" He requested

Arhaan smiled at him but didn't answer back!
"Chaloo abhi"

"Chachuuuu!" Emaan descended the stairs and hug his chachu tight!

"Meraa bachaa!" Her chachu scooped her in his arms! "Kesi ha hamari princess" He asked

"Bilkul theek ap bataye!" She replied!

"Assalam alikum chachu"
"Assalam alikum baba" Both Arhaan and Ali greeted him after coming downstairs!

"Walikum asalam" He replied and went closer to hug them! He looked okay but there was something and Arhaan noticed it too he suddenly have  pit in his stomach! There was something wrong he can guess it he was suddenly very anxious! He have many secrets he have hidden from his sister and them coming out was his biggest fear!

Hi guys Arhaan's and Ali's scene was requested so i have added hope you guys liked it there will be alot more in future if you guys want do share your views!

Please vote and do inline comments!
Your favourite part of the chapter?
What do you guys want to see next?

If you guys want sooner updates than do lots of votes and comments!
Next update after a good number of votes and comments!
Thank you and love you all!