The harvest moon festival

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Eddie said he couldn't come he was too busy in investigating the life foundation.

Blitzo: But thier in the living world not down here in hell.

Y/N: Eddie thinks that they could be upto something big so he needs all the time to figure out what thier upto and collin has hayfever he can't go one minute without sneezing up a storm.

Carnage: I don't see the problem the futher away venom is from me the better.

Blitzo: Argh great well we shouldn't need to get our hands bloody the festival is usually peaceful so we can just relax for the whole day.

Millie: Anyway y'all renemember my husband moxxie?

Millie walks over to moxxie as her parents give him a look of disapproval.

Joe: Hmph.

Y/N: (Ohhhhhhhh tough inlaws you hate to see it.)

Moxxie: Greetings lim joe how have you've been with all the......flaming twisters and stuff all around here heheheee?

Joe: We lost our old farm to one of those terrors last week.

Carnage: Ummmmmm awkward

Moxxie: Oh crumbs my bad I am sorry i didn't mean to open that wound.....sir.

Blitzo: Hey watch it I'm the sir round here bucko!

Millie: Oh right y'all haven't met my boss blitzo and his hellhound.

Loona: I'm not just his hellhound.

Blitzo: Yeah she's my daughter!

Loona: Only on paper.

Blitzo: Anyway the names blitzo the O is silent.

Lin: What O?

Blitzo: Exactly!

Millie: And this fella here is Y/N!

Y/N: Howdy. (tips hat)

Joe: Ahhh a man of culture I see. (Tips hat)

Lin: Wasn't expecting to see a human down here ain't this a rare sight!

Y/N: Well I'm not exactly fully human.

Carnage sprouts from Y/N's back and greets the two.

Carnage: He also has me.

Millie: That's carnage he's a killer alien from outer space who could rip out your intestines in seconds!

Carnage: Heh well I don't like to brag but I'm quite the killing machine when I need to be.

Y/N: Just don't call him a parasite it's offensive to him.

Joe: Got ya you've got a nice partner there Y/N carnage looks like one helluva killer.

Lin: It reminds me of war.

Joe: (sigh) Nothing like a little war to make a strong man and strong bonds with fellow soldiers.

Blitzo: I like you people.

Moxxie: You know more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weapons extensively and its inspiring for example the guns utilising angelic technology has changed the landscape of hells combative-

Y/N's phone: