30.

Author's Pov

 It was around 6 in the evening and the whole mansion was buzzing with excitement. The vast mansion was decorated with purple and white flowers, making it look like something out of a dream. The fountain in front of the mansion glowed with purple lights, adding to the magical atmosphere. At the main pathway, a series of rings of flowers greeted the guests like a fairytale. The lights around the flowery rings shone brightly, illuminating the surrounding lawn with its shadow. 

Luxurious cars were pulling up to the gate and people wearing beautiful clothes were ushered inside the gates. The theme for Elena's birthday party was Fairytale. The theme for decorating was purple and white since it was her favorite color. 

Inside the mansion was as beautiful as outside. White artificial flowers decorated the sitting area. Beautiful candles hanging around the decoration added a magical look inside. The lights were dim and purple, making the room look like a princess's room. But again, it was somehow true. 

Hunter's eyes scan the surroundings, amusement sparking in his eyes as he analyzes the decoration

Hunter's eyes scan the surroundings, amusement sparking in his eyes as he analyzes the decoration. Everyone in his pack loves his princess and that is why everyone decided to decorate the house themselves. From the lowest rank to the highest rank, everyone put their best efforts to make the little girl's birthday. 

This was a special birthday for her. Even though it was her 13th birthday, this birthday was a rare one. Elena, from now on will be trained like other pups. The pack and alpha have been debating over it for a few months. Though pups start training from the young age of 10, Elena was a human and that is why she was given some more time. 

Even though the pack is worried and not experienced with training a human, they will protect and train as much as they can. They don't want Elena to feel left out and that is why they took this decision. 

All the other allies were invited to the special event. They are not aware of Elena and that is why she will be now introduce  her officially. 

"Do you think they will accept her?" Stefan comes from behind and stands beside his father. A frown on his face. 

Hunter growls, "If they don't, we cut ties." He says. Stefan pauses, "Just like that?"

Hunter faces his son, "She is a part of us, our rule no 3 is that our allies accept our members and don't harm them in any way" He says. Stefan nods slowly. 

"She is about to come down" Anne comes out of nowhere. 

Her eyes shine with excitement. Hunter smiles at his daughter. She was wearing a silver gown with a slit on her right leg, and a pair of silver heels matching the dress. Her makeup was done lightly and her hair was tied in a bun with silver flower pins supporting it. She was looking cute, like a princess. 

"You look beautiful, my child," Hunter says and engulfs her in a hug. Anne chuckles and hugs her father back, winking at Stefan who rolls his eyes. 

"Come on now! Go to the stage! I am excited to see her!" Stefan whines to his dad who chuckles in amusement at his eldest son's behavior. 

"Alright alright," Hunter says and moves towards the state. Anne huffs and crosses her arms when Stefan winks at him. 

"Jealousy" She mumbles which he hears and in return sticks out his tongue like a child.

"May I have your attention, please" 

Author's Note

Update for you guys! I just love testing your patience, bet you are excited to meet our Elena, guess you gotta wait a more because no update next week! Also, do you want to see a love interest? Do comment so I can set him up in the upcoming chapter! Here is a hint: 

#agegap 

That's all for now! Do comment and share your views! Love you all XD