5.

625 words

Author's Pov (A few Hours ago)

While the little girl was sleeping in the Guest room. Hunter asked his kids to gather in the living room. 

Stefan and Luca were already sitting on the sofa when Amora and Hunter arrived. Anne, Elizabeth and Mark come a little after their arrival of them. Hunter noticed the two missing kids and asks Stefan about them, who just shrugs in return.

A little later, Noah and Kevin come with a beer and juice in their hands. 

"Boys, don't you have some manners? You are late" Hunter glares at them. Kevin looks down but doesn't reply. 

"We apologise, dad. " Noad says with a sorry look. Hunter sighs. 

"I guess you already know why we are here." Amora says. 

"The new scent" Stefan states and Amora nods. 

Hunter clears his throat, "We found this little human girl sleeping in the middle of the forest. She is injured badly but the pack's doctor is taking care of it so we don't have to worry." 

Kevin raises an eyebrow, "We don't really care about the girl. Why do we even have to discuss her huh? Just send her back to her home." 

Amora glares at him, "I don't think she has a home, Kevin. And  I would suggest you keep your voice down."

Kevin takes a deep breath and nods. 

"So what are we going to do? Just let a human stay here?" Anne asks. 

Hunter shook his head, "We haven't decided yet but we can't let her go until we find her parents so I guess she will be staying with us for the time being." 

Everyone was silent. Mixed emotions we running inside their heart. To say this is something dangerous for them as well as for the girl would be an understatement. 

They don't know anything about her, where she is from, who she really is or how she came inside the dangerous forest. They don't know who her parents are, maybe they are hunters or someone dangerous. 

"I think she is a mole." The person they expected the least to speak, spoke up. 

Elizabeth shrugs with a cold face. She is the ruddiest person in the family. She doesn't really talk to anyone, always staying quiet and if speaking, always being rude and mean. Her only friend is Luca. They both are together most of the time. Though they both are completely opposite. 

"A little girl can't be a mole, Eliza." Anne says with a frown. 

"Stop thinking from your heart. Just because she is little doesn't mean that she can't be a mole. Plus maybe, her parents have attached some chit to her so that they can know about us? Who knows? Hunters are getting cleaver day by day." Eliza says. 

Hunter, who was silent throughout the conversation interrupts, "I don't think so. She was found injured, her bones are broken too. No human would do such things to her own child."

"Maybe she is an orphan and her foster parents did it?" Eliza states. 

Amora shook her head, "Whatever it is. She is no harm to use, for now. We will be taking her in with us. End of the discussion, you all are to treat her right. If any of you harms her or makes her uncomfortable then you will have to face consequences."

Everyone nods. Hunter clears his throat, "We will be introducing ourselves to her tomorrow before dinner." 

Everyone nods again except Eliza. Noticing that, "Everyone will be present there, it's an order from your alpha." Hunter commands with an authoritative voice, this time Eliza too nods. 

Author's Note

Enjoying the chapters? Any suggestions for upcoming chapters? Oh and also, do you think I should do that requested chapter system? If yes, do comment! Feedback are appreciated <3