7.

Author's Pov

The room was tense. Elena was sleeping peacefully in the cosy bed. Amora was worried about the little girl and Hunter was talking to the pack's daughter. Their kids were standing outside the room since Hunter ordered them to. 

"Okay. We will take care of her and thanks for helping us." Hunter says to the doctor. 

He smiles warmly at him, "No worries sir. I am glad that she is fine." The doctor then turns to Amora, "Dr Brown. I am glad you called me. Even though I am not much experienced, You trusted me. May I ask something?"

Amora nodded and the young doctor asks, "You are a doctor too...so why did you call me?" 

Amora smiles at him and shrugs, "I was just not in a state to check her. I panicked. I have never panicked but I did. I guess because she is my daughter, that's why." 

The doctor looks into her wide eyes, "Your daughter? She is so young and you never mentioned her?" 

Amora laughs, "She is my daughter. My little secret." 

The young doctor smiles and leaves. Hunter comes out of the room where his kids were waiting for him. 

"What happened to princess?" Anne asks with a frown. 

Hunter sighs, "allergic reaction, it seems."

Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. 

Stefan steps forward and asks, "Allergy from?"

Hunter shrugs, "Don't know. I guess we will ask her when she will be fine."

"Attention seeker." Eliza mummers and Hunter glares at her daughter. Anne folds her arms and faces her, "What's your problem with the girl?" 

Eliza shrugs with an eye roll. Anne pokes her head, "Be careful with your words and actions, Eliza. I don't want you to keep this attitude of yours with the little girl. She didn't do anything to you so I accept the same from you. And if you dare to scare her then you won't like the consequences. Understood?" 

Eliza gulps and nods. She turns and leaves the corridor. Anne sighs and Stefan pats her head, earning a glare from her. 

Hunter shook his head, "I want to talk to you all. In the living room after 10 minutes."

Everyone nods and leaves. Hunter stops Anne and pats her shoulder, "You did a good job there. But I think you should talk to her." 

Anne nods and hugs her father. 

Hunter goes back inside the room and sees Amora clutching Elena's hand. He smiles at her wife. 

"I have asked the kids to meet us in the leaving room in 10." Hunter informs her wife. 

She nods and smiles at her husband, "Do you think they will be happy and accept this?"

Hunter shrugs, "Our kids are good. They will accept it. Though it will take time for Elizabeth to get comfortable but I am sure that she will be okay."

Amora nods again and kisses Elena's head. "I am very happy today. She is so cute and pretty. She is perfect with us." 

Hunter holds her wife's hand and kisses her hand. "I am happy that you are happy. I am glad that I found her. But..."

Amora frowns, "But?"

Hunter sighs, "You do know that there will be consequences, right? We don't know the future."

Amora smiles sadly, "I know. But it will be worth it." She turns at looks at the little girl, "
She is worth it." 

Author's Note

Guess who is back??? Meeeee!!! I hope you liked this chapter! It was pretty basic kinda and fun! I hope you all are okay~