37.

Author's Note

"Where the fuck is she?" Hunter yells and throws the expensive vase across the wall. Amora scans the the mess her husband made. She bought that vase from India last year. It was one of her favorite vases which she gifted to her husband but it was now broken into pieces. 

"How dare you throw that vase like it's nothing?!" She yells at Hunter who narrows his eyes and glares at her. Amora crosses her arms over her chest, matching his glare. 

After a few minutes of staring contest, Hunter huffs and breaks the eye contact. Everyone in the room sighs in relief. 

"I am sorry, Love. I will buy you a new one" Hunter exclaims but Amora rolls her eyes, and so, he adds, "Same color and design-" 

Amora cuts him off, "Whatever, Hunter. I want Elizabeth, safe and sound." Her voice is soft this time. She was scared, no...petrified about the possibility of her daughter getting hurt. 

Amora's eyes become teary as she recalls the fight that took place between them and how... her wolf keeps on yelling the worst things, things she didn't want to think about. Amora's body starts trembling. 

Stefan grabs her before she can fall on the floor. Everyone's eyes widen and they help their mother sit on the nearby couch. 

"Mom, are you alright?" Luke questions and pats her mother's hand for her attention. 

Amora's eyes meet his but she says nothing. Her mind contemplated if she should tell them what happened a couple of hours ago, before the attack. 

Flashback

"Mom! Elena is being a bitch again" Elizabeth yells and crosses her arms, glaring at her mother who was sitting in the living room, watching television with her husband and her sons. Everyone was watching it except Elizabeth, Anne and Elena. 

They decided to paint their nails and braid each other's hair even though Elizabeth hates her sister aka Elena. 

"Language, Elizabeth. What happened?" Amora questions with anger in her voice. She still can't believe that both of her daughters still don't like each other even though it's been years. 

Elizabeth huffs and says, "She doesn't know how to do a simple braid! Look" She shows her hair which was messily braided with some strands coming out. 

"You look like a princess" Noah says sarcastically. Elizabeth flips him off which makes Hunter raise an eyebrow.

"Funny how you think you can go around and be rude to everyone without getting scolded," Hunter says.

"I said I am sorry! I am still learning" Elena appears out of nowhere. 

Elizabeth glares at her, "Clearly" She hisses. 

"Enough!" Amora yells, taking everyone's attention. 

"You both are going to stay together, in the same room for 1 week. You better change your behavior with each other, girls or I won't hesitate to make it 1 month" She threatens them. 

"Yea, right! As if! I am not going near this street girl. Ugh, she is a human for god's sake! How can you even tolerate her accent!" Elizabeth yells, surprising everyone. Elena takes a step back at her sudden outburst.

"ELIZABETH!" Hunter yells at her. Eliza takes a step back and her eyes become teary, she blinks and tears starts rolling down her cheeks. 

"You guys never understand me! I was 16 when you founded her! I needed attention but you all gave it to this little shit! All I wanted was love! But no! You are wrapped around her little finger as if she is your blood! I am your blood! Did you ever notice me after her arrival?!!? Fuck you all!" Everyone stills at her sudden outburst. The fact that she revealed her feelings, her reason for hatred was shocking, yet understandable.

  Eliza turns around and leaves the house. Hunter stops everyone to follow her, he shakes his head in denial, letting his daughter have some peace alone. 

A few hours passed but there was no sign of Eliza. Amora was sitting in her room, gazing out of the window while everyone prepared for Elena's birthday. Most of them were out, leaving Amora alone with her thoughts. 

She gasps when pain shoots through her chest,her wolf whimpers. Amora tries to yell but no sound comes out of her, Her eyes become teary as the pain almost becomes unbearable, her heart clenches, her muscles tense up, and her head throbs. What's happening?!?! She asks her wolf but her wolf is unable to answer, her wolf feels weak . 

What's happening?!?!

Flashback Over

Author's Note

Happy Diwali!! Even though I am late (lol). Here is an update! Long chapter because I was being a bitch by not updating. Anywayyy,Thank you for 5.3k Views!! Love you all and do tell me what do you think is happening here?!?!?!? Anything sus?!?!?!

Follow me on Instagram! authorsugar_

-Sugar