6.

598 words~

Author's Pov 

The long table was placed at the centre of the large room and a white silk cloth was placed gracefully at the top of it. Three baskets of fruits were placed along with white shiny utensils nearby. 

A huge chandelier hunged at the ceiling with shiny marbles. Elena looks around the room, completely awestruck at the beauty of the room. Amora smiles at her cute reactions and Hunter shook his head with a light smile. 

"Do you like it?" Amora asks and Elena nods quickly. 

She has never seen such a beautiful house. It's like a dream for her. She never thought that she would see something as beautiful as this house. Even though her foster parents were rich and their house was big, it still can't be compared to this one.  

The twins, Mark and Kevin enter the room. Kevin was busy with his phone when Mark slaps his head, making Kevin glare at him in return. 

Hunter rolls his eyes at the boys and pulls a chair for Amora and Elena. Though the chair was big for Elena. She was not able to reach toward the plate, she pouts at this. Amora chuckles and Noah snickers, entering the room. 

Amora picks Elena and makes her sit on her lap. Hunter smiles at them and the twins simply sita with a cold face. 

Noah ruffles Elena's Hair making her pout again. Anne and Stefan enters the room, discussing about something. 

"Hey little girl" Luca says as he enters the room with a candy in his Hands. Elena smiles at him sweetly. 

Hunter clears his throat, "Take your seats now." Everyone does as he says. 

Luca looks around and asks, "Where is Eliza?" 

"Here" Eliza  enters the room with her hands against her chest and a scowl on her face. 

Amora raises an eyebrow at her, "I think we should talk, Elizabeth."

Eliza rolls her eyes, "Call me Eliza only" She says. Everyone knows how much Eliza hates someone calling her by her full name and Amora was aware about that but she likes to pull her strings when she behaves like this. 

"In my room after eating, Elizabeth." Amora says, stressing out her name. Eliza sighs angrily but didn't argue. 

"How about we start now? I am starving!" Anne says with a grin and Hunter nods. 

Everyone starts taking some food in their plates. Amora gives macaroni to Elena and she happily accepts it. 

After a few bites, Elena starts coughing violently. Everyone looks at her. Hunter passes Amora a glass of water and she helps Elena drink it. 

Elena starts breathing fastly and soon loses consciousness. Amora's eyes widens. Stefan and Hunter quickly gets up and goes to the little girl. Stefan picks her up. 

"Call the doctor." Hunter orders and Luca nods. He takes out the phone and asks the doctor to come while Hunter and Stefan takes Elena to the room. 

Little tears were starting to form in Amora's eyes as she sees all this. She was confused about the situation and worried for the little princess whom she is very fond of. 

Anne pats her mother's back. Noah follows his father and elder brother. The twins were just watching everything and Eliza was sitting at the table, silently eating her food without giving a damn about the thing. 

Author's Note

OMG! What happened to our little girl? Is she okay...? Soo many questions! Don't worry though~ I will be answering them all in the next chapter. Anywayyy, I hope you likes this chapter and again, Feedback is appreciated. Likes and comments are compulsoryyyyyyy!!!