25.

"Fudging nuggets" I whisper, wishing he didn't hear me but I guess he did judging by the way his mouth twitched in amusement. And oh my god, Did I tell you how freaking hot he looks right now?

Long hair tied in a bun, brown skin, perfect jaw with pink plump lips, I just...he looks like a greek god. My eyes look down and I open my mouth when I see the white shirt fitting him perfectly, clearly showing his toned chest and delicious abs. 

I wish I could touch him, I blush at my thoughts. My eyes then cast down to his oh-so-perfect jeans that were leaving nothing to the imagination, I bet he has better thighs than mine. 

My eyes snap back to his face only to see him staring at me. I blush and look down, fiddling with my fingers. I hear him coming forward but I didn't look up, too shy to do so. 

My mate puts his finger under my chin, making me look up at him. I suck in a breath, my blush coming once again. 

"My mate," He says, his voice soft. He doesn't look too young, at least not for my age. He might be a little older, but judging by the deep cut on his cheek, I can say he is a high-rank wolf. It's just his aura that screams it. 

"You're my mate, don't be shy from me." He says and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I smile at him. He is so sweet. He grins and I see his cute dimples forming.  

"I..." I try to say something but nothing comes out of my mouth, I was just too memorized by his beauty. 

He chuckles and leans in closer, "I am Edward" he whispers. Edward...wow. His name is beautiful, just like him. I smile at him. 

"I am Elizabeth," I say and grin when he gives me a nod. 

"Elizabeth" He whispers, as if trying my name. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I hear him say my name, I feel good. And I was aware about the permanent blush that is on my face from the moment I met him is still there. 

"I would love to get to know you, Elizabeth," He says and I feel an excitement rushing through my body. I nod quickly. 

"Sure and you can call me Eliza" I say and he nods with a smile. He takes my hand in his, my eyes falling on our joint hands. He then kisses my hand, surprising me. I gulp when I look at his eyes which were clouded with lust. 

"Why were you here? Alone?" Edward questions and I open my mouth to answer but nothing comes out. Once again, those memories start to come back and tears start to form in my eyes. Noticing my behavior change, Edward's eyes darken. 

I shook my head in denial and he got the sign. I didn't want to talk about it and thankfully, he didn't ask. I am so lucky to have a mate like him. 

"Would you like to come to my pack, Eliza?" Edward questions. 

Author's Note

Sorry! I am late ik ik ik but I was out!!! Thankfully, I already wrote a chapter in my draft. I am having writer's block AGAIN! But dw, updates will be fast, now the story is taking a turn and I am excited to write more! I bet you are going to be shocked! So do comment and give me suggestions and opinions yea? Love you all!