18.

Author's Pov

"Flashback? What kind of flashback?" Noah questions and Anne slaps his head from behind. 

"Ow" Noah says, looking at his sister with a frown who simply rolls her eyes. 

"How would I know?" Amora questions, shaking her head at her son's stupid question. Noah shrugs innocently. Hunter comes forward and kisses Elena's head. 

Looking at his wife, he asks, "Are you sure?" Amora nods, looking at the sleeping figure who was snoring lightly. 

"Her eyeball was moving when she was having a flashback," Amora says. Everyone stays silent, with different thoughts running through their mind. 

"Do you think those were related to her...foster..." Anne says and Amora shrugs, not knowing the answer. 

"I guess we will have to ask her," Mark says and Hunter shakes his head in denial. 

"I don't think that's a good idea...It's better if we forget about it" Hunter says. Amora nods. 

"It's late. Bedtime, guys. Go back to your rooms now" Amora says in a dismissive wave. Someone groans and Anne rolls her eyes. Everyone gets out of the room. Amora kisses the girl's head and then Hunter kisses Amora on her forehead. 

Both of them leave the room, closing the door slowly behind them. 

From the open window of Elena's room, a person wearing black clothes comes into her room. They slowly remove their mask, it was a boy. A young boy. He slowly looks around the room for any cameras but smirks when he finds none. 

His eyes drift to Elena and he smirks and turns into a sweet smile. He slowly goes to her and crouches down, looking at the girl. 

"You're so pretty, my princess," He says and kisses her head lightly. A light smile forms on Elena's face even though she didn't know about anything. The young boy chuckles lightly and pinches her cheeks lightly, chuckling at her chubby cheeks. 

He frowns when his smartwatch vibrates, he looked at it and groans. It was an Alarm to remind him that he has to go. He kisses the girl's cheeks and smiles. 

"I will be back soon, princess" He whispers and jumps out of the window. 

Author's Note

Hmmm...I wonder...what's going on~ It's a filler chapter, I will be uploading a new chapter soon so don't worry! Comment your guess and the best guess OR the guess close to the answer will get a like from me! I am going to sleep so make sure to span this chapter so that I wake up with a good amount of notifications haha