10.

Anne's Pov

Standing in front of me was my little sister looking as cute as ever. With one Finger on her chin and her other hand on her hips, she pouts while looking at the two teddies in front of her. 

Yup, since Elena is officially a member of our family, she will be getting a room of her own. Dad and mom asked us aka me and my dear brother Stefan to take her shopping. Even though they both know how busy our lives are, they still asked us both. 

When we told them that Noah can take her, mum said, "He too will have a job to do but I want all my kids to bond with her equally. Plus its the weekend." 

Sighing, I interrupted Elena, making her flinch which we both ignored, "Elena if you like both of them, take both. It's okay."  

  "Umm but...I don't want to make your money-" Stefan cuts her, "Baby, it won't even put a little hole on our money if we bought these. Come." He takes the stuffed toys and I hold her, giving her a smile which she returned. 

"Hmm while your brother is paying, maybe we both can go and have ice cream?" I ask and she nods her head quickly. 

"Stefan, we are in the ice cream shop." I mind-linked my brother. He replied with an okay.

Elena pulls my hand towards the shop and I chuckle. Gosh this girl is adorable. 

"Calm down baby" I say and she pouts. 

"Hmm which one do you want?" I ask. Her eyes gleam with excitement. Cute. 

2 minutes later

Stefan groans in annoyance. And I glare at the ice cream guy. He smiles nervously and for a minute, I felt sorry for him. Why do they have so many flavours?!

It's been 2 minutes and Elena still can't decide on a flavour. 

"Elena...c'mon be quick now." I say with a tired tone. 

"But...I feel bad...I can't decide which flavour to choose. What if the other flavours feel bad?" She asks with teary eyes. I swear she is the cutest thing alive. 

"How about this! You can choose three flavours, I'll choose three and Stefan can choose three. They won't feel bad." I say with a smile. Amelia grins and nods but shook her head. I frown. 

"What about other flavours? Which you both won't choose." She asks. I glare at the ice cream guy who laughs nervously. Ugh.

"How about this, The ice cream guy will ask other people to buy the left-out flavours." Stefan suggests and this time she grins and tells the guy which flavour she wants. 

Turns out that Amelia likes strawberries, choco chips and butterscotch flavours. 

After a few hours of us shopping and finding solutions on how to make Amelia choose her stuff faster, we finally made our way towards the car. 

I and Stefan place the bags on the backseat beside Elena.  Opening the passenger seat and putting the keys, the engine soon roars to life. 

A few minutes later

By the time we arrived home, Elena was fast asleep. Stefan took her up while I took some bags. 

"Here you are!" Mum says and frowns when she sees the sleeping girl. 

"She was tired, I guess," Stefan says and mum nods. 

Noah soon comes into view, "There are a couple of bags in the car. Go and bring them." He nods

"How was the trip?" Luca asks. Stefan and I look at each other and groan. 

"That good?" Mum asks with a chuckle. 

"You have no idea." I whisper. 

Author's Pov

Hmm that was interesting ~ Haha Early update! I keep writing "Amelia" instead of "Elena" lol. Anywaayyyy if you enjoyed this chapter, comment your Country! Let's see how many readers we got he