19.

Elena's Pov [Disclaimer: Cuteness overload!]

Humph! This is not fair. I stare at the girl in front of me who was eating chocolates. I want some too!!! Ahhhhhh

"Why are you glaring at the TV, baby?" Mum says when she comes from the garden. Her hair was in a bun omg! She is looking so pretty. 

"Mum, you are looking very pretty" I say and mum smiles hehe. I then frown and points at the telwwision. 

(Ps: I know it's not the right spelling. But since it's Elena's Pov, I have to do that)

"Look at her mum. She is having soo many chocolates! She has a chocolate fountain" I say and pout. I want one too! It would be soooooo nice...yummy chocolatessss 

Mum laughs. Why is she laughing! I cross my arms like dad does when he scolds Anne, "Why are you laughing?" 

Mum chuckles lightly and comes down to my level. I touch her bun and giggle. Her hair is soo soft. 

"Baby, too much chocolate will harm your teeth. Plus, you don't brush two times so not a chocolate fountain for you. If you will be a good girl, I'll buy you a chocolate every week. Okay?" Mum says. Noooooo! I don't want to brush. 

"Mommmyyyyyy, not fair!" I whine. 

"What is it, my princess?" Dad comes with a smile. I run towards him and hug him. Daddddyyyyy yaaayyyyy

"Daddy, can I ask you something," I ask and gives him puppy eyes that I learned from Anne. 

Dad grins at me, "Of course, baby" I smile at mum who makes a sad face. Hehe. 

"I want to chocolate fontain" I say. Dad thinks for a minute and then nods. Yyayyy

"I'll buy you anything, my princess" He picks me up and kiss my cheeks and I kiss back. 

"You're my favorite" I whisper in his ears so mum won't feel bad. Dad chuckles and winks at mum. 

"There are some conditions though," He says. owwww whyyyyy

"What are they?" I  ask, maybe daddy is joking.

"Number one! You will brush two times. Number two, you will not overeat the chocolates" Daddy says. Hmmm...I think for a minute. That sounds fine...I think. I nod. 

"One more! The most important one" He says. oh no! One more! That's not fair. I pout but nod.

"You will share it with me" He whispers in my ears so mommy doesn't hear. I giggle, daddy is like a kid. 

"Deal!" I say and put my hand out which he shakes. Mum gasps. 

"That's not fair! Hunter! You can't spoil her as that" Mum says in an angry tone. I look down, feeling bad for daddy. I hug daddy.

"I am sorry, daddy" I say and sniff.

"Baby! Don't cry. I was just kidding" Mum says in a worried tone. hahaha!!

I grin at her, "I was kidding tooooo" Caught you, mommy! Mum opens her mouth in surprise and dad laughs loudly. Okay...my ears are hurting now. 

"Daddddyyyy let's go now!" I say and daddy looks at his watch and nods. 

"Okay. Get ready. I am giving you 15 minutes and then we'll leave" He says and I squeal in excitement. Let's gooo. I run towards the stairs. This is going to so much fun!

"Daddy! Everyone will go with us. Okay?" I shout from the first stair and go upstairs when daddy says okay. 

Author's Pov

I hope it was not cringe. I don't know what a little child thinks but I tried to make it cute. (Half of the words like 'hehe' 'yayyy' are the words I use while texting lol)