A waiter served them both a glass of wine, "Thank you," Elias said.

"Yes, thank you," the waiter walked away as Ryleigh looked back at Elias, "How did Henry's volcano do at science fair?" She asked.

"It was Pompeii all over again. Thank you for your help," Elias said and they clinked their glasses.

"Come on. All I did was convince him not to use real lava," Ryleigh said.

Elias chuckled, "His teachers did appreciate that. Let's eat, I'm starving," He said.

"Let's do it," Ryleigh said and they both began looking over the menu

----------<3----------

After finally being served their food, they had been eating and sharing small talk, when Elias looked at her, "Are you happy?" she looked up at him, "With your food, are you happy?" He asked.

Ryleigh smiled softly at him, "We are happy," She said.

"Yeah," Elias smiled, "We are," He said.

Ryleigh wiped her mouth, before placing her napkin down over her plate, "Pardon me," She said as she stood up, and walked passed him, lightly touching his shoulder as she does so.

A waiter walked over, taking their finished plates away, "Oh, thank you," Elias' phone buzzed, making him look at it as someone sat in Ryleigh's seat, "Hang on, I'll just finish one quick work thing," he put his phone down and looked up, seeing Captain Hook sat in front of him, "You," Elias said.

"I can explain," Captain Hook said.

"Emma told me about you and your friend. What are you? Some kind of stalker?" Elias said.

"Just hear me out, I don't do this very often. So treasure it, mate," Captain Hook said.

"I'm not your mate," Elias said.

Captain Hook couldn't help but smile subtly at the wording, "Look, I've come to apologize," He said.

"For stalking, or for letting your friend kiss my sister?" Elias questioned.

"She was simply just trying to jog her memory," Captain Hook said.

"It's time for you and your friend to go. Now," Elias said.

"Your parents are in great danger, Elias," Captain Hook said.

"You really have no idea what you're talking about," Elias said.

"Cause you both think you're orphans? Because that's haunted you both your whole lives? I'm here to tell you everything you believed is wrong," Captain Hook said.

"You don't know us," Elias said.

"Alas, I know you better than you know yourself. I have proof, take a gander," Captain Hook handed Elias a small piece of paper, "Here's an address. If you wanna know who you really are, who your parents are, go there," He said.