Chapter 147 - Blush (Blink x Mush)

- Chapter 147 - A Perfect World -
Warnings: literally, just fluff
Canon Era
Third Person POV

Requested by: CrustyGayBackpack . I hope you enjoy!!

Blink Baletti was tired.

However, he was not tired enough to let Race get away with being a prankster.

"RACETRACK HIGGINS!"

Mush quickly pressed himself against the wall when a blob of blue zoomed past him, followed closely by a blob of pink and brown hair known as Mush's boyfriend.

Albert sighed as he followed them, not caring to walk faster than a turtle.

Mush looked at him. "What happened with them?" He gestured to the two.

Snickering Race was still being chased around the distribution center by Blink, who was holding his hat in his hand.

Albert shrugged. "Race pulled a prank of Blink, I think. Something about switching out a towel for his blanket?" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever happened, Race did make sure there's a better blanket for Blink to use while his dries."

Mush looked back at the two boys. "So... why's Blink still chasing him then?"

Albert shrugged. "Dunno. Something about making sure he doesn't prank him again?"

Mush's eyebrows furrowed. "At least Race makes up for the effects of his pranks most of the time. Mike and Ike dump water on you and leave you there, soaking," he reminded him.

Albert raised his arms as if he was surrendering. "Look, I know that, but I don't have the energy to figure out what's going through your boyfriend's mind, Meyers. I hardly have enough energy to figure out what impulsive thing Race is most likely to do today," he informed Mush.

Mush chuckled. "I'll get Blink to stop."

Albert nodded. "Good luck." He yawned and went to go sit down to see if he could get in an extra few minutes of sleep before selling without Jack or Race yelling at him.

Mush walked over to the area where Blink was chasing Race. "Louis?"

Blink stopped in his tracks. "Nick?"

Mush smiled. "Wanna sell together?"

"I always want to sell with you, Nicholas." With Race forgotten, Blink walked over to Mush and pulled him into his arms. "You're so cute, you know that?"

Mush blushed. "So... why were you chasing Race?" He snickered quietly.

Blink rolled his eyes. He looked back at where Race — who was now bothering Albert — was and sighed. "Because he seems to forget that I'm in charge because I'm older."

"I'm the second in command?!"

"Because of favoritism!" Blink shouted back, covering Mush's ears.

"You're just jealous!"

Mush giggled quietly. "Silly Blink." He ruffled Blink's hair. "Race is technically right."