Chapter 76 - Kath x Sarah + Bill x Darcy

- Chapter 76 - Puppy Eyes and Puppy Love with the Group -
Warnings: Only fluff
Modern AU
Third Person POV

"Come on, Darcy." Bill whines, moving his head so it was blocking Darcy's sight of his paper. "Look at me and my beautiful face." He flashes him a smile.

Katherine and Sarah exchange looks, giggling quietly.

Darcy moves his paper so it was in his lap, still working on it. "I'll look at your 'beautiful face'-"

Bill pouts at his sarcasm.

"-when Kath and Sarah get here." Darcy finishes, finishing the math problem.

"Then, you might want to start looking, Darce." Sarah pushes the door to the room open.

Darcy rolls his eyes, looking up at his boyfriend.

Their eyes meet and Darcy's face flushes slightly.

Bill smirks, ruffling his boyfriend's hair. "You're adorable." He sticks his tongue out at Darcy.

Darcy blushes, sitting up correctly and putting his paper away. "How is he called 'the more mature one' between us?" He asks Katherine and Sarah, pointing behind him to Bill.

Bill sticks his tongue out at Darcy from behind him.

Katherine and Sarah laugh.

Darcy pouts slightly. "He talks to me like I'm a puppy." His voice had a slight bit of complaint in it.

"You are a puppy." Bill wraps his arms around Darcy, pulling him into his lap from behind.

Darcy smacks his hand away from his hair. "I am not!" He defends, his face heating up.

Bill smirks at him. "Yes, you are. Puppies are cute and have pretty eyes, and you are cute and have pretty eyes, so- puppy!" He tells him, booping his nose.

Darcy stops, trying to process what he just did.

"And puppies are adorably confused when someone boops their nose." Bill chuckles softly.

Katherine and Sarah laugh.

"Race's contact in at least Albert and Elmer's phone, if not Spot's as well, is 'puppy eyes'." Sarah informs them, opening her soda. "Though, it might be 'pretty boy' in Spot's." She shrugs, taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh, that's good." Bill responds. "I might have to steal that and use it for Darcy's contact." He looks back at his boyfriend.

Darcy looks at him, pouting a bit. "I don't have puppy eyes." He says quietly.

Bill chuckles. "Yes, you do." He responds.

Darcy pouts.

"There's a reason I call you 'puppy'." Bill states, chuckling softly.

Darcy rolls his eyes. "I hate that pet name." He mutters.

Sarah looks at Katherine, an amused smile on her face. "Pet name." She giggles quietly.