Chapter 133 - Ralbert (Race x Albert)

- Chapter 133 - I'd Travel Across the World to Find You -
Warnings: not many lol. It's mainly just fluff
Modern AU (minus Covid)
Third Person POV

A/N, there is a bit of Italian in this lol and part of it takes place in Italy and I know zip about what life is like there so I am super sorry if it's bad.

Thank you all for 45k reads on this book! It's crazy to me that we've gotten that far, but I have been working on this for about two years now lol, so wow. Thank you again (also, as I start editing so I can post this on AO3, I may update the chapters so they're better written, starting at the beginning of the book lol).

Albert was woken up when he suddenly heard a splash and felt ice cold water soak him.

He shot up, immediately hearing laughter.

Albert wiped his hair out of his face, an annoyed look on his face as he looked up at his brothers and sister. "I hate you all."

Smalls, Finch, and Ike couldn't control their laughter, the three of them falling to the floor.

Mike and JoJo were doing a terrible job of trying to hide their laughter.

Jack was clearly amused, and Specs could've done a better job hiding his chuckles.

Romeo, who was far from an early bird, was asleep in the bunk next to Albert.

Albert rolled his eyes at them, flipping his now soaked covers off of himself and starting to get up. A gasp escaped his lips when he saw the bandages on his arm and realized what happened today.

Ignoring the snickers from some of his brothers, Albert started lifting the bandages.

Albert heard some panic and Ike slapped his hand away from the bandages. "Stop it!" The older Guzman twin exclaimed. "Wait till we have a camera out!"

Albert deadpanned at him. "Then, why'd you wake me up?" he asked him.

Ike shrugged. "It was fun." He snickered.

Albert rolled his eyes.

Finch pushed Romeo off of the bed. "Awaken, lazy boy!" he exclaimed.

A thud was heard as Romeo landed on the floor, a groan following soon after it.

Albert tried to hide his laughter, unlike some others who physically could not.

Romeo grumbled, rubbing his butt as he got up. He smacked Finch, before grabbing his phone. Romeo opened it and pointed it at Albert. "Started," he grumbled.

Finch stepped in front of Albert. "For anyone who wasn't here today or us in the future if we forget," he started.

"No one's going to forget," Albert grumbled, looking down at his still soaked clothing.

Finch ignored him, a smirk on his face. "Albert is soaking wet because that was his wake-up call this morning," he informed the camera.

"And mine was getting shoved off of my bed." Romeo added grumpily from behind the camera.

Finch hushed him.

Then, they all turned to face Albert.

Looking confused, Albert blinked.

"Unwrap your arm, idiot." Ike smacked Albert's arm.

"Right!" Albert started unwrapping his arms, looking down at it.

Antonio Higgins
Male at birth/identifies as male
Fifteen-years-old
December 11th
Florence, Italy

Later