Chapter 56 - Javid (Jack x David/Davey)

- Chapter 56 - Snyder Da Spida -
Warnings: Snyder, Abuse, Soaking, Blood?
Canon Era
Third Person POV

A/N, the lovely -DaWoildIsYerErster- has requested this one, so thank you.
Enjoy!

Jack stares at the letter in his hands.

He read it.

Then, again.

Then, again.

Over and over and over again.

His mind tried to make sense of the situation, but he couldn't believe it.

Davey-

His Davey-

Was taken?

By Snyder?

Snyder had been in jail.

Jack's head was spinning and thinking about that, it made him miss Davey even more.

Jack starts walking away, starting to crumble the paper in his hand.

Specs quickly grabs the letter so Jack didn't destroy it.

They probably needed it.

Race grabs Jack's arm. "Jack..." he warns. "Think this through. We can't just go attacking someone."

Jack tries to shake Race off of him.

Specs and Mush gasp when they read the letter.

Race didn't know what it said, but he had a strong feeling he could figure it out just by guessing.

"Jack Kelly, quit it." Race was using his leader voice. "If I have to, I will tie you to a bunk and watch you, and or get Spot to help." He threatens, pulling Jack back slightly.

He wasn't very strong compared to Jack, but his stubbornness and determination, and the fact that Jack wasn't in the right mindset, was helping him stop the older boy.

Jack stops in his tracks.

"Good, good," Race starts softly, his grip on Jack loosening slightly. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asks.

Jack didn't actually know. "Snyder- he- he took Davey?" He whispers.

Race nods, ignoring the gasps and wide-eyed looks from the boys behind him.

He had to stay calm, even when all he wanted to do was go attack Snyder for Jack and Davey.

Davey had helped him through a lot, but the one thing Race was most grateful for, was the fact that the Jacobs boy helped Jack.

He helped him figure out love.

He helped him deal with the struggles of his past that he had been running from.

He helped him with his emotions.

He did so much for Jack, and Race was beyond grateful for that.