Chapter 59 - Mike and Ike Brotherly

- Chapter 59 - Pansexual Twins and Pansexual Colored Nails -
Warnings: Abuse, yelling, revenge
Modern AU
Third Person POV

A/N, a part 2 for the last Mike and Ike chapter was requested by the wonderful Iluv_NicodiAngelo so here it is :)

Mike sat in the grass, playing with Ike's hand.

His twin was unbothered.

"What happened to Lucas?" JoJo asks Ike, playing with Specs' hair.

"He got what he deserved." Ike mutters, closing his eyes.

His head laid in his twin's lap, his twin playing with his hand.

Jack looks at them warily. "What do you mean by that?" He asks slowly.

"He cheated." Ike mutters bitterly. "And slapped me and yelled at me, so Mike went to talk to him." He explains.

Mike bangs on the door.

Lucas opens the door, smirking when he saw the twins. "Isaac, you came back. I knew you weren't serious about the breakup." He states.

Mike scowls at him, smacking him so hard across the face that Lucas' head got whiplash.

Lucas looks at Mike, holding his cheek as his eyes flared with anger.

Ike was a tiny bit scared of him.

Mike shoves into the apartment, pulling Ike gently along with him.

He whispers to Ike to grab his stuff.

Ike nods, leaving the room.

"How dare yo-" Lucas starts.

Ike hurried to grab his stuff, ignoring the girl asleep in Lucas' bed.

"How dare I?!" Mike exclaims. "How dare you!" He shouts.

Ike covers his ears with his hands.

"How dare you hurt my twin, my other half, my best friend!" Mike shouts. "You cheat on him, and then get mad that he wasn't okay with it?!" He questions, his voice level high.

The girl was awake now, looking startled. "What's happening?" She asks Ike, her voice soft.

Ike felt a ping of pity for her.

She wasn't the same girl Lucas cheated with the night before, meaning there was a chance she didn't know that he was a cheater.

"He cheated on me and then slapped me and yelled when I confronted him." Ike explains, quickly shoving his stuff in a bag. "Don't stay with him, you'll get hurt." He tells her.

The girl's eyes widen. "I'm so sorry." She gets up and goes over to Ike. "He doesn't deserve you." She tells him.

Ike felt tears sting his eyes.