Chapter 113 - Race x Spot x Albert x Finch - Part 2

- Chapter 113 - Part 2 lol (I don't have a creative title) -
Warnings: Problems sleeping, mentions of abuse and dying, fear
Modern/Soulmate AU
Third Person POV

A/N, part 2. Thank you to berrythenewsie , fructose_fan , and _annanymous_ for answering me when I asked if it was too much to make a part 2 or not lol. I appreciate all of youuu (and everyone else who reads my stuff)

Race was stretching when he noticed something. He groaned out loud. "Mama Mia," he grumbled.

"Oh, he's angry in Italian," one of his teammates, Matthew, commented.

"What's happening, Toni?" His friend Declan asked him as he stretched.

Race looked over at the bleachers. "They don't even go here," he grumbled.

Catching his eye, Finch waved at Race, a smirk on his face.

Race rolled his eyes.

Race's teammate Kaiden giggled. "His Soulmates are here," he informed the other boys.

Race rolled his eyes as a wave of 'ooohs' flew around the group. "Would you all shut your traps?" he asked them. "They don't even go to this school. I'm not sure how they found out there was a meet today," he said.

"I mean, you are in quite a large friend group," Declan commented.

"Yeah," Seamus nodded in agreement, "they probably found out through Jack or someone," he said.

Race rolled his eyes. "I'll kill him if he told them," he grumbled, sitting in a front split to relax.

"What's your problem anyway?" Liam asked. "They've literally come to support you. That's nice," he told him.

Race looked over at him. "Because this'll turn into a whole thing where they'll drag me back to their house because they want cuddles," he explained.

Liam laughed. "I love getting cuddles from my girlfriend," he responded.

"And the token straight of our group has spoken," Matthew said in an announcer voice.

Race laughed with the rest of the group.

Liam rolled his eyes. "You're all annoying," he grumbled.

"I, for one, am just glad that Toni's stopped running from the Soulmate thing now," Kaiden commented.

Multiple others nodded in agreement.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Race asked. "I was not that bad, was I?" he wondered out loud.

His teammates laughed.

Race rolled his eyes.

"And per usual, Toni's just sitting in a split," Matthew continued with the announcer voice. "Have you even told your boyfriends that you dance?" he asked him.

Race blushed. "Not my boyfriends," he grumbled, doing a front roll to stand up. He does a side aerial for good measure. "And no, but they may be able to tell."