35

Omniscient POV
The Day

" One time for the birthday bitch , Two times for the birthday bitch , Three times for the birthday bitch , Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch!!" Saiyor danced in the mirror while she was recording herself. 

After a long week of school , The weekend  had finally came which meant it was her birthday today.

" knock knock! breakfast is ready whenever you are birthday girl." kevin said knocking on her door before walking away.

He wasn't really a bad step dad or husband at all. To sai and the kids he was really funny , nice and caring. Since sai wasn't biologically his he still made sure to show love to her even though sometimes she wouldn't take it.

" ok thanks." sai responded and saw that he left a bag by her door.

It was a Marc Jacobs Tote Bag with smaller boxes on the inside. One box had a necklace and the other had a pandora bracelet while at the bottom of the bag was just stacks of cash.

Sai picked up the bag and squeezed it tight. She really missed having her own money since she was to quit her job due to living situations.

she saw a card in the small pocket of the bag.

Happy 17th birthday my baby. Enjoy your gifts from both me and your step dad.

P.S - Kevin got the bracelet and I got the necklace and purse but after that we were clueless to what you wanted so that explains the money.

- Love Kevin & Angela.

" awww , i gotta thank them later." she said before going back to the bathroom and getting dressed.

Just as she was about to get ready in the shower, her phone started blowing up with texts.

Y.E.C✨

nae 💋:
Happy birthday sai sai !!

big bro 🦍:
happy birthday sis🫂

garret🌟:
Happy Birthday Saiyor 🫶🏽

nate bae 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾:
Happy birthday queen 💋

faith 👭🏾:
Happy birthday girly !!

miles 🛣️🫂:
happy birthday sai 🤞🏾

damien 🥷🏽:
happy birthday kid 😎

Me :
thanks you guys ❤️!! love you all a bunch !
what time am I suppose to be getting ready ?

faith 👭🏾:
Like around 6

Me :
Gotchu !

Saiyor since it was only 10, Saiyor decided to still shower but dress lightly.  

" good morning birthday girl" her mom smiled as she came down the stairs. She was making waffles while the kids and kevin sat around the kitchen watching her. 

" happy birthday sai sai" jordan smiled making grabby hands at her. She gladly picked him up and placed kissed all over his face.

" thank you munchkin" she said then placed him on the ground where he ran back over to where sequan and sarai were.

" happy birthday sai" the twins both said in union.Both turning they're heads and mugging each other and nice they realized what they did.