2

Saint POV (17)

" Aye ! Sai ! You seen my money?" I asked sai but
she shook her head.

" I'm missing mines too" she said and I jerked my head back mugging confused as fuck. Until the 2 gremlins came running around the corner.

" Aye ! Y'all seen me and Sai money ? and tell the truth !" I bent down in didnt on them asking and they just shook they heads no.

I smacked my teeth standing up max as hell cuz I really needed that money. They both looked at each other before Quan ran to the door closing it before before raiya whispered something to me.

" Uncle Charles got some money on his dresser." She whispered and I nodded.

" You sure ?" Sai asked and they both nodded.

" I was about to take it cuz sai you always put blue marker dots on yours but raiya told me not to do it." quan fessed and we both nodded. I was about to go get our money back but sai stopped me.

" Unt unt I dont need you losing your cool." She said and I took a breather before sitting down on the bed still mad as hell. 

" Saint i'm hungry" Sarai pouted rubbing her stomach as it grumbled. 

" Me too" Sequan said. 

" I know y'all just go in the house and go into the room me and sai gon come in a minute." I said and they both walked into the house pouting. 

Unfortunately for the next few weeks we had to starve until me or sai got paid which still wasn't enough. Mad wasn't even the word to explain how upset I was. I was I tired of this shit and if only i had the money I would move us somewhere better but i don't. 

" Aye sai I need you to cover for me real quick , Ight ?" I said and she looked confused so I pulled her aside before we walked into the apartment.

" I'm gon steal our money back ! You know if he catch me he gon kill me so I need to you to cover for me." I explained but before she could stop me I came in the house seeing him passed out on the couch like always.

Saiyor stayed by the door just in case he woke up. While I snuck into his room and started looking around.  

I looked quietly but i still couldn't find shit until I saw this trunk that had a lock on it. I ain't see a key so I took the screwdriver and picked it. I seen loads and stacks of money.

Since this I felt like he owed me and sai I look bout 20 grand and stuffed it in my bag before closing the trunk and leaving the room how it was. Once Sai saw I was done she ran in the room behind me.

" Aye pack y'all shit ! Don't ask no questions Just hurry up !" I said and everybody scattered across the room packing they shit. So I hurried up and

" 7 years in this mfka and i'm finally leaving." I mumbled smiling to myself while packing fast as hell. 

" Everybody got everything?" I asked and they all nodded still confused.

" ight let's roll!" I said and we all grabbed our stuff before leaving the room. I turned around for a few seconds to take in all the memories that were made in this room , Good and Bad. Thank god i'm finally leaving !

" Where the hell y'all think y'all going ?" Charles stood in front of us stopping us from leaving. 

" We going to take this stuff to the donation center then we coming back." Sai said lying and he rolled his eyes before pushing us out the way and going back to the couch.

" Don't come back late or y'all asses will be sleeping outside !" he pointed and we all nodded heading out the door.

After we got downstairs everybody looked at me still confused. I didn't feel like explaining until we were far from here. So I just kept walking and they followed behind me with no questions. We kept walking until we reached the nearest bus stop.

" Ok now , What are we all packed for ?" Sequan asked dropping his bags.

" We leaving and we ain coming back ! We deserve better than this...." I said rubbing his head and they all nodded.

" So where are we gonn go ?" Sai asked.

" I don't kno yet. First we gotta go to the bus station and then figure some out from there." I shrugged and they nodded as the bus pulled up. 

I paid they driver with the little bit of ones that I had and saved the hundreds for later. " i love the bus !" raiya yelled running to the back making me and sai laugh. 

" Once we all sat down the twins started to play before the bus started moving and they had to sit down. 

" so....how much did you take ?" Sai asked and I looked over at raiya and quan first before unzipping the bookbag that was filled with hundreds.

" Saint what the fuck ?! how much money is that ?" She said with wide eyes hitting my shoulder.

" about 20 grand." I shrugged and she gasped.

" where the hell did his ass get all that money from anyways ?" she asked and I shrugged. The hell If i knew it's our now.

" lucky i only took this much he had a whole thang full! I could've took 100 grand if I wanted to !" I said and she opened her mouth wide not believing it.

" Damn , That's what he get for taking our money all these years!" I said and she nodded.

" what if he come after us ?" she asked worries and I just shook my head telling her not to worry about it. 

The bus took us all the way to the bus station where we was about to get on the grey hound but we was stuck trynna figure out where we going.

" Ouu California ?! " Sequan suggested.

" nahhh"

" Florida ?" Sarai recommend.

" nahhh"

" California" sai nominated.

" too far "

" How hall feel bout Texas ?" I asked and everybody nodded.

Houston here we come.

- heyyy y'all !
- Feedback plz >>>>>