12

Saiyor POV (16)

" Saiyor !" I heard my name being yelled down the hallway and I turned seeing Nate and Faith :waving to me and stopping me from going in the cafeteria.

" Hey guys !" I waved hugging them.

" Girl where you going ?"Faith asked with her
arms crossed.

" to lunch" I said as I pointed to the cafeteria and they both started to look at me dumb.

" you must forgot" nate said and i look at them both so confused as to what they were talking about.

" Girl , Today Is the first day of our meeting." faith said and I sighed mentally slapping myself before hitting myself upside the head.

" i'm so sorry you guys that shit totally slipped my mind." I said shaking my head laughing at the same time.

" It's alright we're about to go to the library right now." Faith said reassuring me and nate nodded. I followed them to the library while we laughed and talked.

One we got inside we silenced ourselves until we got into one of the conference rooms. As soon as we entered the room they started setting up.

I asked if they need help but ,they said no. So I sat down in one of the spinning chairs while Nate and Faith did they're thing. They laid out snacks and notebooks for reason unknown to my knowledge.

After like 5 minutes the door opened and In came Saint with Damien trailing behind him.

" Saint ? What you doing here ?" I asked confused. I didn't know he was going to sign up.

" Coach Made us and supposedly somebody else." He explained sitting next to me and I nodded my head.

The door opened again to reveal a girl. She was the same cheerleader girl who was screaming loud for Saint at the game a few weeks ago.

She waved once she walked in. She looked over and spotted saint. The two made eye contact but didn't say anything. This time they gave each other ugly looks or eye rolls. Dang....what happened that fast ?

" Alright It should be two more people coming in." Faith said and Right on cue a white boy walked in with miles a few minutes behind him.

" oh , wassup Garret." Damien said and they boy sat down next to him dapping up him and saint.

Miles didn't say anything he just came in and sat down next to that cheer girl.

" Alright let's get started." Nate said and they both sat down.

" Ok , So on behalf of the both of us Id like to say welcome and thank you for joining YEC." Faith said.

" So you all know the benefits of being apart of this club, But just in case. " He said pointing to the board where they were written and everybody nodded.

" Something that you all might not know about this club is that we are an open space of trust and room to express ourselves." Faith explained.

" That's why we gave you the notebooks to use a journals. So whatever your feeling you can write it down keep it to yourself , share with the group or a coach or counselor whomever , It's for your personal use." Faith explained and Nate nodded agreeing.