19

Saiyor POV ( 16)

"girl i don't know why you so pressed that girl is not worried bout saint." i said laughing as nae tried to swear me up and down that the new girl was trying to get with saint.

" But i'm saying look at how close she is." she said and I looked over at them and she was kinda close but it wasn't nothing to worry about.

" see...you know what i'm talking about !" she said and I nodded laughing a lil bit more.

This hazel girl has been popping up everywhere since she got here and it's kind weird but I don't say nothing because I know saint isn't the type of person to fall for whatever she got going on.

" I just think you need to have a conversation with him and tell him where your head is." I said and she sighed running her hands through her head.

" I did already but he thinks i'm trippin." She said slouching down in her seat.

" shit I don't blame him but at the same time I know where you're coming from." I said and she nodded listening.

" he doesn't realize that I used to be that girl. He just thinks i'm jealous when I'm really trying to warn him." I sighed shaking my head....This is too much.

Next thing you know I turn my head over towards Saint and Hazel , Hazels touching all over saint and he's just laughing and smiling.

" Oh yeah that'll do it." nae mumbled before standing up and walking over towards them.

" hey , what's going on over here?" nae sat down in between them making saint face change to that guilty look. 

" we was just- We we're having a talk about how we're always gonna be together since we're in all the same classes" hazel said smiling and nae forced a small smiled before looking at saint.

" well I just saw you too getting a little close and didn't want you to get the wrong idea" Nae smiled grabbing saints hand and kissing it before leaning her head on his shoulder. 

" nope......no wrong ideas at all" Hazel said smiling hard as fuck. You could tell it was really getting to her and at that point Nae was purposely being messy.

" Well that's my cue to leave, I'll see you later baby" nae said grabbing saint's face by his cheeks and pulling him into a little small peck on the lips.

She walked off and I gave saint a confused look before I walked off behind nae leaving him just as confused as me.

" So...what happened to talking and telling him how you feel? that's was more like kiss & be petty" I said and she nodded .

" I know , but at least hazel knows what's up and what she's up against and dealing with." nae said shrugging and I just shook my head. 

" you realize being petty isn't going to get you anything out of the situation but karma right ?" I asked and she nodded continuously walking probably ignoring what the hell I was telling her.

I just left it alone and Went on about my day. 

Hazel POV ( 18)