6

Saint POV ( 17)

" why everybody so hyper and school just started" I mumbled to myself looking around seeing all the kids so smiley and excited. Meanwhile i'm mentally drained from 40 minutes with one teacher.

" She's so pretty I wish I was her." I heard somebody whisper and I looked up seeing a bad lil thang. But she had all types of people around her , Ion like people like that.

All of a sudden she dropped her stuff but all the folks around her ain't help her pick nun of it up. So I took it upon myself to help just this one time. 

" thank you so much." she smiled looking up at me and pausing for a little bit before getting back to what she was doing. 

" you welcome." I shot her a small smile before heading to gym for my next class.

"Gym class is on the field today. You can go through the gym and it'll be right outside." I heard and turned around seeing the girl I helped standing behind me holding my schedule in her hand.

" thanks" I said once I grabbed my schedule and headed inside the gym and following the directions she gave me before seeing a whole bunch of kids on the field.

" aye ! son ! what's your name ?" a man wit a clipboard said pointing to me and waving me over.

" carter , saint carter" i said mugging at the fact he called me son.

" well mr.carter , I'm coach Samuels and the first few days of gym are gonna be free days before we really start getting into the lessons." he said and nodded going to the bleachers just sitting down.

I started laying back on the bleachers looking up at the sky while blocking the sun from my face. Then all of a sudden this moving shadow came towards me making me move out the way before I got hit.

I ducked out the way and came back up seeing it was a football. I picked it up and seen some kids damn near in the other side of the field telling me to throw it to them.

I threw it as far as I could before one of them caught it. " Aye Carter !"coach samuels yelled trying to get my attention and I smacked my teeth thinking i'm in trouble or sum.

" you ever played football ?" he asked and I nodded.

" not foreal but in the park with kids when i was young." I shrugged and he nodded telling me to follow him.

" you ever thought about playing high school football ?" he asked and I shook my head.

" well with an arm like that you can get hella scholarships." he said tapping my shoulder a little bit.

" ion kno coach i got oth- you know what come to practice after school today !" he said and I nodded. Once he walked away I sat and thought about it and smacked my teeth thinking about sai and the twins.

Saiyor POV (16)

" you sure you good ?" saint asked for the millionth time as we was walking to the front of the school.

" yes saint !" I said laughing.

" ight ion know how i'm getting home later but i'll see you when I get there , ight ?" he said and I nodded.

Soon as I started to walk , I noticed it started to rain. So I picked up my speed a little almost slipping and busting my ass.

I ain't have no umbrella or nothing so it was wetting my hair and all the gel chemicals started to get in my eyes. I'm rubbing my eyes at the same time as I'm walking not seeing cars are still coming beside me.

It came time for me to cross the street so I hurried and ran across barley being able to see. All I saw was two bright lights knowing they was headlights I tried to run but ended up tripping.

" oh shit ?! you ok ?" somebody got out the car saying helping me up still not being able to see with the rain still falling and my eyes being cloudy I couldn't see the person.

" c'mon lemme help you." the person said and helped me in they car. They closed the door behind me and got in the car too.

" I hope you know I'm armed and I will beat yo ass if you try to kidnap me!" I said trying to wipe my eyes.

" here use this and ain't nobody gon kidnap you pretty girl." i heard that nickname and instantly knew who it was.

It was the boy from earlier in the hallway. Once I had wiped my face with what he had given me. I saw him sitting in the driver seat without a shirt on.

"Oh my lord , he is so fine. " i mumbled bitting my lip.

" thank you pretty girl." he said and i didn't realize i had said that junk out loud. I tried to hide my face once i started blushing.

" you pick strangers up in your car all the time ?" I asked and he just laughed shaking his head.

" no, take this as a apology for bumping into you earlier." he said and I nodded.

Then I noticed what I had been wiping my face with all along with his shirt. " i'm sorry here you go" i handed him back his shirt but he shoo his head.

" you good I got another one in the back seat" He reached in the back grabbing a shirt before throwing it on. I saw that as my ok to get out the car. So as I'm reaching for the door handle I'm pulled back into the car and the doors are locked.

" you know this is kidnapping right ? i still have to get to where I need to be." i said sitting back and he laughed before starting the car up. y

" where you was going ?" he asked pulling off.

"umm to the elementary school to get my siblings." i said and he pulled into the school. I saw the twins standing outside under the entrance waiting for us to come.

" Raiya ! Quan !" I yelled and they squinted they eyes before running over to the car and jumping in the backseat.

" since when y'all got a car- sai who dis ?" quan said interrupting raiya and asking.

" wassup lil man , i'm miles" he held his hand out for quan to shake and he hesitated but shook it anyways.

" sequan , but my folks call me quan." he said and miles nodded.

" he's cute." sarai whispered in my ear and I nodded dapping her up, My sis know wassup.

" i'm sarai , saiyor's little sister." she smiled and mikes nodded looking over at me.

" saiyor huh ?" he asked and I nodded.

" i like that name" he said and I smiled.

" thank you miles."

- heyyyyy yalll !