26

Omniscient POV
NOT PROOF READ

" Alright class today I'll be having a special guest with me so let's all treat her with respect and love. Just continue with your work and she or I will help you. Mrs.Buckner announced and all the students nodded.

" I can't wait to go home." a tired sequan said to his sister staring at the clock seeing they still had a long time until it was time to go.

" we just got her chill" sarai said laughing at her miserable brother.

" Hey guys do you need any help?" The teacher's assistant asked crouching down ti they're level. The twins both looked at each other's their then nodding no.

" ok , just tell me and I'll be glad to assist" The strange girl said and the twins both nodded.

" Wait , What's your name Ms?" a curious sarai asked.

" My name is Hazel and you don't have to call me Ms. I'm just Mrs.Buckner's Daughter." she said and sarai nodded.

Hazel stopped in her tracks noticing something oddly finials about the two twins.

" Hey , do you guys have any siblings ?" Hazel asked and the twins both nodded.

" Oh snap ! Saint is your brother , right ?" She said and the twins shook they're heads no not trusting her.

" Yes he is. I see you guys at the football games cheering him on all the time. Me and your brother are good friends. In fact , I was just at your house the other day working on a project with him." She explained but the twins weren't going for it.

They've seen all the people Saint and Saiyor hang around and never have they seen this girl.

" Oh so you know D'Neyah too?" Sequan asked being messy and funny as always. But Hazel didn't like the sound of her name.

She brought a small smile amongst her face but the twins weren't buying it they could see right through her.

That small interaction with the twins gave Hazel a bright idea of revenge. No one was going to put they're hands on her and get away with it.

But, first she was going to get saint. No way he say there and let her get hit after they were suppose to be friends and he played with her feelings.

" hey mom." hazel said walking up to her mothers desk.

" what's up buttercup?" Mrs buckner said taking her attention from the work she was doing and on to her daughter.

" Have you ever gotten in contact with the parents of those two kids right there" Hazel asked nodding her head in the Jones kids direction.

" No as a matter of fact , I need to get in contact with them for a parent teacher conference. I need to talk to them about they're awesome kids behavior and work ethics." She said.

" Why'd you ask ?" Mrs. Buckner asked.

" Because when I went over they're house the other day and I seen no signs of a parent. Doesn't that make you wonder ?" She made a sad face making her mother gasp and nod.

" they told me they're parents were on Vacation for a while but now your saying they're aren't any parents at all we might have to get the authorities to intervene." She suggested and I nodded.

" I know I would hate for those kids to be without parents and robbed of they're childhood." Hazel sighed and her mother nodded immediately picking up the phone and calling the school principal.

" thank you for bring this to my attention before it got out of hands , Hazelkins." Hazel just nodded before walking away.

" It's the right thing to do mommy."

————://////:)))))))))

" Wassup y'all !" Garret announced making his presence known in the meeting room. Everyone waved and said then went back to what they were doing. It's been a while since the group has had a meeting so they thought why not have one today.

" Alright guys , Anyone have any suggestions for community service next weekend. We're almost at our total for the amount of hours for our community service cords at graduation. So we have to make this one count." Nate said and the whole group nodded.

Since saint still didn't know about they're friendship yet so Saiyor and Mikes were flirting and texting from across the room. Little did they know saint slightly already suspects them.

" How about we go to the foster home and mingle with foster kids." Nae suggested and everyone nodded not finding it a bad idea.

" Sounds good to me I just have to contact the orphanage and let them know we'll be there." Faith said and everyone nodded.

" So saint what you doing for your birthday?" Nate asked curious and Saint snapped his head up confused as to how he knew about that. 

" oh my bad , sai and nae were talking about it." he said shrugging and saint snapped his head towards D'Neyah and Saiyor.

" She wanted to get you something." sai said shrugging and he just shook his head laughing. Even though he was smiling he was upset. He really didn't like his birthday or them he thought of the day period.  

" So what do you want to do?" D'neyah asked him with the whole group watching and waiting for his response.

" ion rlly wanna do nun special....at all." Saint said and everyone just nodded. 

" So would you be mad If we just came over to hang out with you?" Nae asked and Even though he hated the idea he couldn't say no to Nae. So he nodded going along with the plan. 

" You sure about this?" Sai whispered in his ear and he gave her an unsure look before he nodded. 

- Hey guys 😃
shits about to get real 👀
- Feedback?>
- Thanks for reading