25

D'neyah POV (17)
not proof read

" Alright class I know your tired after a long day of working. But for the last few minutes of class I want you all to get up and pick partners for our upcoming project." Ms. Montez said and the whole class groaned.

" you already know I'm working with you so ain't no point of moving." saint told me and I nodded staying on my phone.

But we wasn't the only ones who didn't move. Matter of fact nobody in the class moved. 

" Since you guys want to be difficult I will be the one to pick the partners." Ms.Montez said crossing her arms.

" Ms.Montez I already got my- Unt unt I've already made my decision." She said shushing me.

" Smith & Davis"

" Coleman & Jackson"

" Roberts & Mosely"

" Ford and Henderson"

" Carter and sweetheart remind me of your last and again." Ms. Montez said pointing at somebody and up stood hazel smiling.

" Buckner " she said smirking looking at saint and he looked at me. I just shrugged leaving it alone.

" You cool with that ?" He asked me nodding his head towards Hazel and I nodded. 

I honestly don't have a problem , She not really a threat to me over a project so...I say let her have it.

" Alright guys move to your partners." Ms.Montez instructed and hazel dashed over here making me and saint look at her weird then at each other.

I stood up waving bye before going over to my partners table. " Hi D'Neyah" James whispered. For some reason I keep getting partnered with him even tho he does all the work. 

" Can I at least help you this time ?" I asked and he shook his head no. 

" No , sorry I work best on my own. But I won't tell Ms.Montez" he said and I nodded.  We just sat in complete silence while hazel and Saint were having a blast. 

For some reason , I can't stop watching. The way her hand rested on his shoulder while she laughed loud as hell. 

"I'm so over this class already." I say to myself letting my head fall down on the table plug-in g y air pods in while I took a slight nap.  

" Aye Nae, It's s time to go." Saint said less than 5 minutes into my nap.

" oh ok thanks." I said standing up grabbing my things and walking hand and hand with his to the front of the school. Neither one of us had practice today so we were going to my house to chill.

" hey saint , what time should I be there ?" hazel asked coming in front of us as we walked.

" be where ?" i asked and he sighed.

" i invited her over so we could finish our project." he said and I nodded not caring.

" alright y'all ready to go ?" i asked walking towards the passenger seat.

" You know you should let me sit in the front" she said and i mugged her.

" unt unt' get somebody else to do it." i smiled sweetly before jumping in the passenger seat and slamming it in her face. Meanwhile saint in the driver seat shaking his head laughing.

" hey y'al-......." said said getting in the backseat and seeing Hazel confused her.

" hey sai" i said and she straight faced me and i just shrugged.

" ight i guess we're ready now." I said and saint drive off and towards his house instead. Once we got there it was pure silence and everyone was quiet. When we got into the house saint broke the silence by clearing his throat and we all looked at him.

" where are your parents I'd love to meet them." hazel said looking around for someone to come out.

" yep that's my cue. imma be in my room" sai said hearing her phone ringing and dashing off to her room. 

" umm my parents aren't here right now, maybe anotha time." he fake smiled and she nodded the rook going quiet again.

"we can start now , if your ready." he said and hazel nodded walking over to the couch with him.

" imma be in your room." I said kissing him before I attempted to walk off.

" unt unt stay" he said pulling me over to the couch near him. I sat on the other side of him watching hazel's face slowly form a mug across it.

" can I go to the bathroom really quickly ?" Hazel asked and saint nodded pointing down the hall the bathroom. As she passed by I watched her as she evilly grinned at me.

" bitch" i said rolling my eyes mumbling under breathe.

" Just chill" He said and I nodded getting a snack from the kitchen and by the time I got what i wanted she was coming out of the bathroom but she was snooping.

" he's up here not back there." I said and she rolled her eyes walking up to the front again.

" you really could've went home , you know ? since your project is already done...we don't need you stealing any ideas from ours." she fake smiled but i mugged.

" you know what bitch.... i'm getting tired of you." i said pointing towards her.

" but it's not about you , isn't that right saintly pooh." hazel said grabbing his chin and turning his face towards her.

I don't know what it is but some type of adrenaline rushed through my body making my hand fly yo and straight across her face.

" bitch you got me fucked up ! don't be touching in him , the fuck wrong with you!" I mugged now standing up over her and looking down at her.

" did you just hit me?" she said feeling the side of her face burn.

" nah bitch i kissed you..." i said rolling my eyes.

" your gonna regret that." she laughed getting her shit and packing it up in her bag before walking out the apartment this is slamming the door.

" my bad but you gotta do that project by yourself now." i said crossing my arms.

" you good it was time for her to go anyways" he said kissing my forehead and going towards his room.

" mhm that's what i thought."

- heyyy y'all.