𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦

Omniscient
10 years ago

" C'mon pack up y'all ! We going for a little ride

" C'mon pack up y'all ! We going for a little ride." A very anxious Angela shook her kids to wake them up.

" But mama we just went to bed." A young Saint complained rubbing his eyes. It was only 6 o'clock at night but they liked to sleep early.

" I'm still tired mommy" little saiyor pouted rubbing her eyes.

" I know my babies , you can go back to sleep in the car." Angela smiled but on the inside held a deep evil secret.

" ok mommy" little saiyor said following her mother and brother to the car.

" What are those bags for mommy ?" A curious saiyor asked seeing four bags packed in the trunk of the car.

" don't worry about it just get in the car with kevin." angela shushed her making her get into the car.

" where we taking em ?" kevin , angela's drug dealing boyfriend asked once she got into the car.

" you know where" she responded and he nodded starting his 11 hour journey to his destination .

" C'mon wake up lil niggas !" Kevin reached over hitting both of their legs to wake them up

" C'mon wake up lil niggas !" Kevin reached over hitting both of their legs to wake them up. Both kids looked around confused as to where the were.

" Where's mommy ?" A scared saiyor asked not seeing they're mom in sight at all.

" She coming." Kevin responded not paying them any attention.

Even though the 2 were young they weren't dumb. Still with it being dark outside they could clearly see they were at a trap house since this wasn't they're first time being in this environment.

Angela would leave the 2 on the couch surrounded by random men for hours while her and kevin out or upstairs doing god know what. 

" Hey , look who's up" a high angela smiled stumbling into the car.