32

Omniscient POV
Continued

" then come with me."

" what ?" she asked confused.

" come with me, i'll take you away from here and you won't have to stay here anymore." He promised and she looked away. The thought has crossed her mind a few times and this is all she's ever asked god for. But, it just so happens that she'd gotten comfortable and it wasn't so bad here anymore.

" but how?" she asked.

" same way I got in." he shrugged and he stood up nodding. She quickly went to her closet and placed on her shoes then grabbed a bag of things just in case.

" c'mon, you ready ?" he asked and she nodded. Both climbed out the window and down the ladder that Ms.Celine's husband forgot to put away.

Once they got safely to the ground both teens ran hand and hand away from the house and down the street to where he parked his car.

" you ready to meet my parents ?" he asked as he started up the car and she nodded not caring but wanting to quickly get away from this place.

Once he drove off the car was silent and the two shared a few glances at each other every once in a while. " what ?" sai finally said nothing that he was looking at her.

" nothing, it just feel like old times don't it ?" he asked and she smacked her teeth shaking her head.

" old times ? you said that like it's been a minute." she said laughing and he agreed.

" it has been a minute since we kicked it, you can't lie." He stated and she nodded agreeing. She hasn't hung out with him or seen him unless it was at the court related.

" aye check this out" miles said holding his arm out and pulling up his sleeve to show saiyor his new tattoo.

" oh shit, look atchu big man! when you went and got it ?" she praised and asked him as she examined the unique tattoo .

" on my birthday" he said and sai jumped her head back mugging. The last time she saw him he didn't have the tattoo which means his birthday had pasted recently.

She quickly changed her face to a sad expression upset that she wasn't there for her friend's birthday.

" damn what did you do for it ?" she asked and he just shook his head. His parents were too busy to celebrate and he really didn't feel like being bothered with friends, so he was alone.

Sai immediately felt bad. She knew who it felt to not celebrate your birthday with the ones you love and it wasn't a good feeling at all.

" but it's cool, we gon turn up for yo shit tho." He said and she stuck her tongue out her mouth and hid a piece of hair behind her ear smiling.

See unlike saint, saiyor actually enjoyed her birthdays even if it was something small. She steel appreciated the love and attention.

" I know that's right !!!" she said under her breath but he heard her and started laughing.

After a few short minutes they'd arrived to his house. When they pulled up both of his parents had just gotten home so everyone was bombarded at the door.

" Hey baby, where have you been?"his mother asked giving him a hug and kissing his cheek.

" I went to see a friend I hope you don't mind that I brought her with me." He said and his mother nodded. Miles stepped aside to reveal saiyor standing there nervously.

His mother flashed her warm and welcoming smile before pulling her into a hug. She immediately recognized her from the pictures miles showed her when he talked about her. 

" Hi nice to meet you." Saiyor spoke hugging his mother back.

" Nice to meet you to sweetheart, I've heard so much about you and your welcome to stay anytime." She said and sai nodded. She then placed her gaze on miles dad who stood by the steps then coming closer to the group.

He gave miles a stern head nod before holding one arm out to hug saiyor with it.

" nice to meet you sir." she said and he nodded. she didn't expect anything more or less from him considering miles had already said he was a man of few words. 

" alright we'll see you guys later." Miles said and they all nodded as the two headed up the stairs to his room. 

" well that was....different." she said and he shrugged laughing a little bit. 

" so whatchu wanna do now ?" she asked standing up as she watched him sit on the bed. He opened up his arms for her and she gladly walked over to him falling in his arms.

The two laid across the bed finding nothing to talk about but just the simple fact of them being in each others arms was enough for them.

" will you ever come back to school ?" miles asked her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

" I think I might stay virtual since it's not that bad." sai said and he nodded.

" thanks pretty boy." she said looking up and pecking his lips before returning her head to his chest.

" for what pretty girl ?" he asked.

" for taking me with you and helping me leave. I needed to leave bad and spend some time with someone." she said and he nodded.

" anytim- Miles! Saiyor! I think you guys will have to reschedule this for another time." his mother said knocking on his door before opening it with his father behind her with a saddened look.

" why what happened ma?" Miles asked confused. He didn't realize her being here was a problem after she just said it was cool for her to stay.

Miles's mom nodded her head towards the window and the two looked out to see a police car outside the home. Saiyor mentally and physically groaned seeing the coo car. She had just got here and she wasn't ready to go yet.

" bruh you just got here." miles groaned and smacked his teeth upset before he helped her off the bed and grab her things.

" i know but it's cool i'll see you some other time, ight?" she said hugging and kissing his cheek before going outside following the officer.

She figured it wouldn't have been soon after she left that someone would report her missing. Plus, she lives in a neighborhood with a whole bunch of cameras so she was bound to get caught.

" Alright miss time to get you home. Judge ordered your family therapy sessions starting Monday morning according to your house mother." the officer said holding the door open for sai and she stopped before looking at his mmm confused.

" family therapy ?"

-Heyyyy
- Hope y'all enjoyed !!