20

Saint POV (17)

" Saint ?" I heard and Rai came rubbing in the room.

" why haven't I seen d'neyah ? did y'all break up ?" She asked and I smacked my teeth shaking my head laughing. 

" no we couldn't have broken up because we we're never together." I said and she crossed her arms looking at me crazy. 

" Does she know that?" She asked. I swear I got the most sassiest siblings ever. 

" Yes ! Now get out lil ugly" i said laughing and throwing a pillow at her. 

But cone to think about it what has she been up to? I haven't seen her in forever. Me and her haven't talked since 2 weeks ago when hazel first came.

" Sai !" I yelled and The door opened revealing my sister with a face mask and Pj's on.

" ewww what you got on yo face ?" I scrunched yo my face making her roll her eyes about to leave the room. 

" I'm just playing ! i'm just playing chill out." I said laughing. 

" but for real tho you seen d'neyah lately ?" I asked and she nodded before shrugging. 

" yea , we talked everyday , what about her ?"  She said.

" I ain't been seeing her around at all lately." i said sitting up and sai looked down like she knew something. 

" what happened sai? " I asked and she sighed coming to sit down on the bed.

" I really can't tell you full details because she's my friend and I respect her privacy. But as my brother and it's about you I'll tell you a lil some." She said and I nodded.

" Just be mindful of others " She shrugged before leaving out the room.

" now she know she could've gave me something more than that."

——————————

D'Neyah POV ( 17)

" why don't you just talk to him ?" Sai asked walking with me through the halls as we took the long way since I saw saint with hazel again and I wanted to avoid interactions. 

" I would but she's always in his face. It's like very time you see saint you see her." I said shaking my head.

" Im trying not to freak out and get more jealous than I already have. So, I'm just leaving the situation alone." I said shrugging. 

" he can have female friends if he wants." I shrugged and she looked at me in disbelief. Truth be told I was freaking out in the inside but I honestly didn't want it to show. 

" Alright girl , I'll see you later." I said hugging her before I walked into class and headed to my seat in the back.

After a few minutes the bell rung and on time the whole entire class started to pour in and sit at there seats. 

I looked up and seen Saint and Hazel walk in the class together giggling and pushing up against each other. They sat down next to each other and kept laughing but the giggling stopped once the teacher started talking.