11

Saint POV(17)

" alright boys ! Time to lock in !" Coach Samuels  voiced boomed through the locker room making me pop my head up.

I was already nervous as hell and here this dudes come with all this yelling.

" yo man you straight ?" I heard and looked over seeing Damian. I looked at him for a minute before he sighed sitting down.

" i know that look man , you ain't gotta be nervous" he said bumping my shoulder.

" i had the same feeling my first game. I thought I was gon fuck up the play and cost us the whole game, But guess what ?" He said

" what man ?"

" I fucked up the play and we lost the game 6-38" he said and I died laughing shaking my head.

" nawl don't lie." i said still laughing but i looked and seen he was dead ass serious.

" nigga i'm dead ass , my freshman year. Had to sprint , do burpees , jump squats , mountain climbers and a whole lotta other shit. I was throwing up for a whole week every day after practice." he said dead ass serious and I just sat there straight faced. 

" damn " You would've thought him telling me that would've scared me but it really got me energetic a lil bit.

" preciate that man !" I smiled dapping him up before attaching my helmet on my head as the team started to walk out the locker room.

"WE READY!!" " WE READY" "WE READY"
" FOR YALL !!!"

............

" and Cinco Ranch wins , thanks to the new starting quarter back , Saint Carter !" The score keeper announced and The whole team and coaches came running towards me.

" Let's go baby ! I told you that you could do it !" Damien yelled taking his helmet off and dapping me up.

" How you feelin my boy?" Coach sammuels asked coming beside me patting my shoulder.

" I feel good as hell coach !" I smiled and he nodded hugging me before walking back over with the other coaches.

Once we got back into the Locker room I showered real fast , put my clothes on and went to meet sai and the twins by the gate , But I got stopped.

" Hey Saint , Great game !" D'Neyah said and I sent her a head nod before I kept walking.

" You looked really good out there you know that?" she asked walking beside me.

" preciate that" I said and kept walking but she stayed beside me.

" did I look good ?" she asked and I looked her up and down before I shrugged.

" yea you looked good i guess" I complimented her. I wasn't trying to be rude but I had my head in the game all night so I really wasn't paying attention to her.

" Why you gotta act so stuck up like you don't see me trying to get with you ?" she crossed her arms mugging me and I yanked me head back looking at her crazy.

" you act like you don't trust me , but you don't even know me not to trust me." she explained damn near yelling.

" I like you is that hard to see !?"

" do you like me or you just want me because I'm a star football player now." I asked folding my arms.

" what ? are you serious ?" she gasped like she was flabbergasted assum.

" you know what i'm talking bout don't play dumb! You know what , stay from round me and get out my face!" I yelled her face walking away.

" you stupid ass nigga ! Since you know so much you would know that I liked you because your different! you don't fall at my feet like eatery guy I come across !" she yelled but I kept walking mad ass hell.

Stupid weird ass females......

" Aye man you good ?" Damien came beside me asking but I just nodded my head and kept quiet.

" you need anything ?" he asked and I took a deep breathe.

" a ride home." I said and he nodded.

" but i got my 3 sibling with me too." I said and he shrugged. We started walking towards the gate and met up with Sai n them.

" I thought you said you came with some friends ?" I asked seeing it was just her and the twins.

" I did they just had curfews." she shrugged and I nodded.

" Oh , y'all this Damien my teammate. Damien These my sisters Sarai and Sayoir , then my bad ass brother Sequan" I said and the girls waved but sequan dapper him up.

" wassup lil nigga" quan said dapping him up making him laugh and the rest of us shake our heads.

" you go to our school right , i think i be seeing you !" Damien said looking Sai up and down making her blush and shit.

" Unt Unt nun of dat !" I said clapping my hands in front of both of them and they both started laughing.

" Nah she seem like cool peoples ! That my just be my new lil sis." He said and holding his hand out for a dap and she looked up and me. I nodded then she went to dap him up.

- heyy y'all
feedback !!!

- D'Neyah ?

- Saint ?

- Damien ?