18

Sequan POV (10)

" Good morning Class !" Mrs.Buckner smiled walking in the class greeting us.

" Good morning Mrs.Buckner" The class weakly responded back. I ain't say nothing because like always I didn't like my teacher neither did I want to be here.

" today we'll be learning our times tables !"

" pull out the sheet that's inside your desk and try to practice what you know." she said and we all pulled our work out getting started.

" aye homie you got a pencil ?" I asked Josh and he picked his head up reaching in his bag and pulling out a lead pencil.

" preciate that my nigga" I said dapping him up before I started doing my work.

" hey ! we don't use that language in this class! i'm going to have to call home tonight !" she threatened and I sighed rolling my eyes.

" As a matter of fact , Your Home Contacts go to voicemail ever since I've been calling to have a meet n greet with them." She said coming back over crossing her arms this time.

Me and Rai looked at each other knowing not to panic and calmly answer the question. " Our parents are out of the country at the moment. So when you call they're not awake due to the different time zones." I said and She nodded making an " O " shape with her mouth before walking off.

" You sound too smart saying that we gotta tell sai to teach us another lie." Rai whispered , she was really trying me so that made me straight face her.

" Smcht man Sarai leave me alone !" I said turning my head but she started laughing.

" y'all parents aren't really on vacation are they ?" Josh asked and we both truthfully shook our heads answering him. He just nodded going back to his work.

..............

Saint POV ( 17 )

* School Bell Sound !*

" Ok students enjoy your lunch" The teacher said and everybody packed up they stuff before leaving the class. 

" Hey Saint !" I heard and I seen it was my teacher trynna stop me before I left the class. 

" Yes , Mrs. Pruitt" I said turning around.

" can you show our new young lady to the lunch room and get her lunch account set up ?" She asked and I lil mixed girl appeared outta nowhere.

ok I guess , c'mon it's this way." I said nodding my head towards the exit of the classroom and she followed in pursuit.

" wassup i'm saint" i said holding my hand out for her to shake and she responded by shaking it back with a smile.

"  Hi , I'm Hazel." She said and I nodded continuing to show her the way.

" What school you coming from hazel ?" I asked.

" No School , Ive been homeschooled all my life." She explains shrugging.

" What made you want to stop ?" I asked out of curiosity.

" Umm well , I was so tired of being cooped up in the house all the time and not getting the experience to mingle with people besides my parents." She said and I nodded , She seemed cool.

" Well Hazel this is the cafeteria. I would show you the rest of the school but I'm still new here and barely know how yo get around this muhfucka." I shrugged and She laughed nodding.

" Wow , This is a lot of people and there's barley anywhere to sit." she said sighing with a worried face.

" It's all good , You can sit with me and my folks if you feel like it." I offered and she nodded. We walked over to the table where everyone was.

Once we sat down all eyes were on us, Especially D'neyah. " Who's she ?" Damien asked nodding towards hazel.

" oh my bad y'all , This my new classmate hazel." I said and she smiled waving at the group and they did it back before returning to wat they was doing.

I looked over at D'Neyah and she watched hazel with a weird stare as she ate her lunch.

" You good ?" I asked grabbing her hand and she focused on me smiling and nodding but i knew she was lying , So i gave her that look.

" Ok , she just seem a little off that's all." she shrugged.

" But i'll back off" She said holding her hands up in defeat.

" See look at that !"

- sorry short chapter 💋
- heyy !