10

Saiyor POV (16)

" alright , if you need anything I'll be in the back working on inventory" my boss said and I nodded while she walked away.

Recently I got a job at a clothing store In the mall at FootLocker. Even though i've never had enough money to buy any I've always saw myself as a sneaker head. Plus I enjoy the malls anyways and they pay good.

" Umm excuse me !" I looked up and seen a boy trying to get my attention. I walked over to where he was to assist him.

" Yes , How may I help you sir ?" I asked and He pulled a shoe off the rack and showed me.

" y'all got these in a size 10 and 7? me and my girl trynna match" he asked

" ain't she lucky" i sighed but still kept a smile and grabbed the shoe heading to the back to check.

" dayum" i heard as I walked to the back not paying it no attention I grabbed the requested sizes and checked the man out.

The store got quiet for a few minutes before the door opened. I came around the corner to greet whom ever it was , only to see Miles.

" oh snap , wassup pretty girl from school" he smiled waving and I looked at him so crazy.

" i was just playin saiyor" he laughed and I nodded my head saying " oh ok"

" i ain't kno you worked here" he said and I nodded.

" now i got more of a reason to come to the mall." he smiled and I blushed shaking my head telling myself not to fall for it. 

" how can I help you sir ?" I asked disregarding his last comment. He just laughed a little bit before shaking his head.

" i want these shoes right here in a size 12" He picked up some kyrie's off the shelf and I went to the back grabbing them.

Once I came back out to my surprise he had a girl
all in his face laughing and smiling with him. He seen me and he looked like he was about to say something but I just rolled my eyes handing him the shoes and letting another employee ring him up.

I went to in the break room until he was gone before coming back out to help other customers.  Sooner than later the time came for my lunch break.

I headed to the food court to get some American deli. This used to be my favorite restaurant to come to when I got my check back in Atlanta.

Once I finished eating I walked over towards the trash can and threw my trash away but felt smb looking at me....I look over and seen this familiar couple looking at me, creeping me out. I didn't do anything but just got back to work.

Didn't feel like stressing about it before saints game tonight.

.........

" Girl you look cute" Nate hyped me up as we approached him and Faith at the gates.

" thank you thank you" I smiled doing a lil 360.

" oh these are my siblings , sarai and sequan" I introduced them making everyone wave at each other.

" Alright it's game time !" Faith said and we followed her walking to the gate, Thank god students get in for free.

" Sai look it's Miles." Raiya whispered and pointed over towards him sitting with a crowd of guys and girls. After what happened at work I wasn't going to be paying him attention tonight.

" Rai chill ! you know he the opp now..." quan whispered to her pushing her hand down before miles saw.

" uh oh looks like someone's got you on they mind" faith noticed and nodded over towards miles and I just shook my head.

" yea and In his sight , stalking ass" Nate commented mumbling about miles who was indeed staring at me but still it made us laugh.

" let him stare" i shrugged and We kept walking finding our seats which wdf went too far from the field or where miles was sitting with his friends.

The game started and the crowd was going crazy! The boys ran out and We all were looking for saint. " there he go!" quan pointed out and we saw him on the sidelines with his helmet off waving at us.

" You already know my brother finna be fye he wearing #7!" sequan said nodding his head.

" what's so good about 7?" raiya asked.

" it's a angel & good luck number" he explained and she nodded. 

While he was waving I noticed him divert his eyes over to a pretty cheerleader. Uh oh ?! My brother got some explaining to do !

" LETS GO SAINT !!"

- heyy y'all ! 💋
- miles & raiya