33

Omniscient POV

" Alright guys let's start off with your name and how your feeling today." The therapist said as the full filled with tension from the family. 

" kids you go first"

" Hi My Name is Sequan and i'm sleepy" He said and they room filled with slight giggled at his silliness.

" My name Jordan and I cute" The youngest Jones child spoke earning aww's and more laughs. Since the twins went to stay with there mother they've found themselves building a bond with jordan they're little brother. 

" My name is Sarai and Im nervous." Sarai expresses.

" why nervous sarai ?" Ms.Baldwin asked.

" this meeting could go any type of way and I just hopes it goes good." she shrugged.

" Alright next."

" Hey Im Saiyor and I feel weird."

" Hey i'm Saint and I don't feel anything I'm just here." He shrugged not wanting to open up just yet. Ms.Baldwin didn't want to push saint any further.

" Hi i'm Kevin and Im relieved." he said.

" why relieved if i might ask kevin ?" mrs.baldwin asked curiously.

" Every since angela and I finished rehab together, got married and welcomed our 3rd child together. We still felt an emptiness and we've been dreading for this day for a long time. To finally make things right with my kids and step children." He spoke with so much confidence making the therapist and his wife proud but saiyor or saint not buying the bullshit so he scoffed.

" Last but not Least."

" Hey I'm Angie and Im Excited, Excited to repair the relationship with all of my children and finally move on." She spoke rubbing her hands together a little jittery.

" Move on?" Sai asked scrunching her face up.

" Yoh ain't even apologize and you want us to move on from 10 years of abandonment? Yea ion think so." She said crossing her arms over her chest. 

" I know that but I want us to make progress in repairing our relationship at least baby." she said sitting at the edge of her seat.

" did you even ask if we was even ready to have you back in our lives or not ? You can't just march up in here and expect that because that's not it." Saint spoke next.

" Hey, I don't think that's her intentions- Nigga shut yo ass up !" Saint mugged Kevin as he tried to talk. 

" I know you mad man but I'm head for your mother so go ahead and let all of your anger out." Kevin said sitting back waiting on saint. 

" Ight cool , Ion like you bruh and I think you know that though. I don't like how you got our momma hooked on drugs and turned her against us. Then you was a weak ass nigga by abandoning yo kids onto some other kids." saint said. 

" As a Child you wasn't to know everything that went on between me and your mother. Obviously since it still shows because if you really knew. You would know I just supplied your mother but I feel in love with her trying to save her from the drugs and the drugs came along with her love. She trapped ME !" Kevin said now on the edge of his seat as well.

" don't lie on our momma like that bruh that ain't even cool." Sai said rolling her eyes at him. 

" he's telling the truth kids.....I was so stuck on your dad leaving and When he left it wasn't like he disappeared from the face of the earth. He stayed near us and played with females and they're kids in my face, When he couldn't take care of his own ! I was struggling to uphold a household on my own with not 1 but 2 kids."

" I had no help from family or friends because I dropped all of them for your dad. But obviously he wasn't prepared to do the same for me when it came to the hoes and the streets. I was young and alone with 2 kids, I had no one to guide me in the right direction. So I lost myself in the process of trying to cope." angela openly sighed saying.

" so if it's anyone to blame it's me don't blame kevin." she sighed rubbing her elbow.

Both children watched her carefully to watch for a hint of lying but they couldn't find it. Saiyor wanted to give in so bad but she thought about it. This wasn't something they were going to instantly forget about it was going to take time to get over this.

" i needed you and I still do. As a hormonal teenage girl My mother is someone who i need through these times not google."

" and I get i was in the outside looking in but I still can't up and forgive you so fast. We're going to have to work towards an actual relationship between us.....But still I forgive you Angela." She said and angela stood from her seat embracing her child into a hug.

Even though saiyor didn't hug back angela still cherished this moment seeing as it was an opening for change. 

" saint ?" ms.baldwin said seeing as he was quiet and didn't say anything yet. 

" Just because my sister is forgiving don't mean i am. I'll only deal with you for the sake of my siblings , I would hate to ruin they're change of a relationship with you because of me. But other than that me and you don't have no business." He said sitting at the top of his chair. 

Angela nodded as a few tears shed from her face. Seeing as it was at least something but not really what she expected.

Saiyor , Sequan and Sarai even found that comment a little harsh seeing as she was still trying to be a better person.

" well that ladies and gentlemen is what I call progress."

- heyyy guys 🌚
- sorry for any mistakes
- like , comment & vote 🗳️
- seee ya !!