[84] Don't Close Your Eyes At Me: Challenge

The two guests... No, the two bandits did not hold back when threatening others.

Several people couldn't help but snicker at what the witchdoctor called You Huo and Qin Jiu.

Oh no, those two were way more than just mere bandits...

They were demon kings, ready to wreck havoc and obliterate their enemies with the flames of hell itself.

It even made the witchdoctor mistakenly think that he was actually the good and helpless one.

"Boo!"

"Fuck you!"

"Good and helpless? As if!"

Some examinees yelled in indignation.

Those animals were brought here by him to be used as blood sacrifices. He didn't expect it to be used like this. He could change into all kinds of shells; male or female, young or old, and he could tolerate that. He could even piece together different body parts...

Everyone just looked at the "nun" with disgust.

Talking about, or rather, more like thinking about hanging his "shell" was pretty much just stealing the host's body and piloting them around like a puppet... and even piecing bodies together...

What a terrible fucking person.

But not for animals, let alone those that have been confined in the dungeon until they were about to grow mold.

It was the most effective form of threat for him.

With the pigs' eyes watching him, the witchdoctor was practically ready to answer anything he was asked.

"Good." Gao Qi snorted, and many of the other moderates nodded in agreement.

As an invigilators, and also in the military, they would normally never believe such a statement that came out of the mouths of someone they had to interrogate. They were very strong, and thus, the people that they were dispatched to deal with were also very strong as well.

They were all skilled at lying and manipulation, misdirection and red herrings, trying to divert the interrogators attention to avoid giving away sensitive information or just delaying long enough for a rescue or stalling for their own operations to take place...

So when someone said that they were "ready to answer anything" that was asked, naturally, they were skeptical about the actual legitimacy of anything that came out of their mouths.

But this was the witchdoctor's inner monologue, so this wasn't actually too far from the truth.

From him, You Huo and Qin Jiu found out about the general situation-

You Huo snorted.

Finally, it was about time they learnt something about all this bullshit...

Qin Jiu just snickered at that.

Oh, his darling was so cute when he was annoyed...

There was indeed an outbreak of Black Death in Carlton Mountain. The disease spread rapidly and no one in the huge ancient castle was spared. With her weak physique, the Duchess passed away in within two days.

The Duke who was closest to her also suffered from a serious case of the disease and only managed to last two days longer than her.

"So... he's actually dead?" An examinee asked, "Like... dead dead?"